❤️Chapter 1❤️

This gif is too Cuteee ☺️☺️
_______________________________
Your POV
*Alarm clock rings*

UGHHHHHH! I groaned as I hit my alarm clock and got out of bed slowly. I dragged myself down the stairs and saw a note...

Have a good day at school sis, DO NOT GET INTO TROUBLE OR ELSE. Hope you make new friends and I left you food in the fridge
~ sung min x

As i read the note i smiled and laughed when I read the make new friends bit. Aha like I'm gonna make new mates, I'm so anti-social.
The only friend that I have ever had, who has actually stood by me, is
Su-yeon. She has been by my side since day one and the only one of my mates who hasn't betrayed me.

I walked up the stairs and took a shower, listening to some music whilst dancing in the shower.

When you got out of the shower you picked out your clothes and started getting ready for your new school.

Wanting to make a good impression you picked out these clothes and did a natural makeup look.

( similar to this)

——————Time skip—————

As you arrived at school you just looked up and you were shocked as to how clean it looked. However your old school had litter and graffiti everywhere, where as this school didn't it was white with pink beautiful blossom trees scattered everywhere. You breathed in the warm summers air and walked forward towards the principals office.

When you reached his office you knocked on the door twice and you heard a deep sinister voice about come in.

"Ah (y/n) I've been waiting for you, now we need to have a serious talk, come and sit down" he said calmly. You quickly walked over to the comfy red chair and sat down.

" Now I will not be keeping you in my school for long if your behaviour stays the same. You have been kicked out of three different schools and that is awful. Me and my staff will try our very best to change your attitude. Here is your timetable. Have a good day (y/n)" and with that said you walked out of his office.