💚Chapter 2💚

*Alarm clock rings*

Your POV

OMG!! Why do I have to wake up at this time? It's way to early, could I not just stay in bed? When I finally woke up I took a shower and picked out my clothes and my makeup for the day.

OMG!!  Why do I have to wake up at this time? It's way to early, could I not just stay in bed? When I finally woke up I took a shower and picked out my clothes and my makeup for the day

( this is your clothes and this is your makeup)

( (A/N) only if I could do this in real life 😂)

——————-time skip——————
Narrators POV

You were walking to school feeling okay about your day when you realised what boring lessons you had. The only good lesson you had was dance.

You walked over to your locker when you finally arrived at school and out all of your stuff in. As you went to shut the locker door it was Taehyung stood in the same position as yesterday.

You sighed "Taehyung what do you want now?? "

He punched the locker door which scared you a bit but after you just laughed at him. The thought of him being so stupid just made you laugh so much.

" why are you laughing? You think that's funny do you" he said in an irritated voice.

" Yes I do think it's funny. Cause I just don't understand how someone can be so stupid like you?"

Taehyung smirked at you in a way which made you feel uncomfortable. He made a whistled and 6 boys emerged from these double doors and made there way towards you and him.

They all stood around you and Taehyung which made you feel intimidated because there was no where for you to escape. You gulped as for once in your life you were actually scared.

" Well well boys, what have we here" One of the boys said.

" lads introduce yourself to this...cause she will be familiar with us soon" Taehyung said in his devilish manly voice.

" Well I'll go first, I'm suga. Don't expect me to be nice to you" he said in a sleepy voice.

"I'm Jin"

"Annyeong, I'm j-hope"

"Hiya I'm jungkook"

"Helooo I'm jimin"

"I'm Rapmon, you hurt any of my Hyungs and you will pay for it" he was by far the scariest of them all.

You could definitely tell that these were the bad boys of the school. Nothing you haven't dealed with before at your old schools. You once made a bully cry before but you had a feeling that wasn't going to happened with these guys.
You had to admit they were all really attractive especially with there bad boy attitude but you didn't like the fact that they were around you.You felt vulnerable.

Your POV
I started to sweat quite a lot because I was nervous as to what they were all doing swarming around me. After what seemed like forever in silence Taehyung spoke.
" I'm afraid to tell you hyungs but (y/n) has been a very bad girl. She insulted me and almost smacked me. I think we should punish her" The smirk on his face grew bigger. I tried not to look scared at all but that was pretty difficult.
Rapmon then started to walk towards me as he pushed me against a locker. I yelled as I felt my back hit the metal hard. Tears almost started to roll down my eyes at the pain I was in. He then started to laugh and me and he shoved me to the floor. I landed on my arm and yelped again. I remembered what my brother said to me so I didn't retaliate, I didn't want to let him down. They all started to laugh at me.
" aha look at how weak she is. She'll think twice before she messed with Taehyung" Jungkook said as he was almost on the floor crying with laughter.

" jeez what an ugly cow she is!" Rapmon said and he giggled to himself. "Slut" he spat on the floor next to me.

Rapmon started to walk away but now I was angry. My blood was boiling. I couldn't hold in my anger. I shouted at the top of my voice " hey you useless piece of crap, I haven't done with you."
He stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around to see me standing up. But before he could say anything i did on of my martial arts kicks on him which sent him flying through the air and onto the floor. I ran over to him and punched him in the face making his nose bleed. Someone picked me up off him and I elbowed them in the stomach. I flipped them over my shoulder making them land on there back. I turn around to see the rest of the gang trembling. Two of them stood In my way " move" I said in a stern voice and the boys had no intention of getting in my way so they moved instantly. Without looking at any of them I said " go, I have to speak to Taehyung alone."
Taehyung looked at me with a confused expression on his face as the others walked away and went to the nurse.

" I told you you should underestimate me. Probably should've told you why I got kicked out of my old school... aha... cause I made a girl cough up blood. Maybe next time don't mess with me" I have never felt so powerful in my life. The adrenaline was running through my veins.it felt amazing.

" I'm not scared of you princess." He said as he went to push me.

Did he not learn anything? You thought laughing to yourself...

I grabbed his hand and floored him, but he dragged me down with him and got on top of me so I couldn't move. He moved closer to my face and I could start to feel my cheeks heat up... wait I've never done this before, whats wrong with me???

He spoke softly into my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

" your tough I'll give you that princess"  He said whilst breathing heavily.

I'm not really to sure what to say because most of the time people were afraid of me. They didn't really want to talk to me what so ever, they would usually hide when they saw me. It felt nice to talk to someone even if it was Taehyung...

" I like Bad girls" he winked at me and I almost died with how cheeky he looked. He was a very attractive person it's just a shame he's an idiot .
I pushed him off me and I climbed on-top of him and said,

" Awwe too bad babes, cause this one is way out of your league " you licked your lips to torment him and stood up. Aha this will definitely wind him up. I smirked as I walked away from him and left him looking at me chuckling to himself.

Taehyung POV

As she walked away from me, I just laughed too myself. She wasn't like any other girls in this school. The other girls will give me compliments and follow me round everywhere I go. They would practically drool over me.
But (y/n)'s different, she is playing hard to get. Which makes me want her even more. Damm she is so beautiful, the way her hair flows when she walks beautiful.Her figure is so beautiful. I just want her.

Ugh why am I acting so weird it's just a girl..

But I can't have her it would ruin my bad boy reputation... how weak would I be seen.

I will just forget about my feelings

—————————————————
A/N
hope you liked this chapter
Leave some advice 😘
Really enjoy doing this it's so much fun😋
❤️Sydney❤️