Part 15

You POV

I woke up in Taehyungs car and I have no idea what I'm doing in his car. I started to breath really heavy and he stopped the car instantly.

He touched my thigh softly and spoke in soft words. " (y/n) are you okay? What's wrong?"

When he touches me my panicked body was at ease and I relaxed.

" I i just panicked that's all"

He carried on driving and then I realised we had driven to my apartment and the car had stopped.

The time was 3:00 in the morning and i wasn't tired at all. I got out of the car and started to walk but I was very unstable. I started to fall backwards until Taehyung caught me in his arms. His face inches closer to mine and I saw his eyes roam all of over my face but stopped at my lips.. MY LIPS. He leaned closer to me...

"We should get you inside princess, it's cold" He carried me in bridal style and I looked at his face. His face was plastered with disappointment but what could be wrong with him???

He placed me on my bed and tucked me in.he was about to leave before I untucked myself and sat upright.

He came and sat down next to me with a sad face.

" (y/n) you have to go to sleep, your not well"  he stroked my head and got up and walked out of the room.

" YAH TAEHYUNG-AH" I ran out of the room and chased him before he got to the door. But as he turned around I tripped on his foot and we both fell over and I was on top of him. I grabbed both of his wrist so he couldn't move.

"Your not going anywhere Mister" I tried to hold him down and best as I could but he was too strong. He rolled me over so that he was on top and pinned my hands about my head.

His face moves slowly towards mine and I could feel his hot breath in my skin.

" Yeah and who says?" He said in a cocky bold powerful voice which made me feel very small.

" M-m-me??"  I stuttered a little.

" aha, you don't scare me princess. You never have and never will."
Tae did a cheeky smirk and winked at me. Oh no what's he thinking..." I will only stay if I get something in return" he picked me up and slammed me gently against the wall. " if you kissed me"

Without even thinking I did it. Purely because I was drunk and I wanted him to stay. Our lips we in sync and he held me closer than ever before with his hands around my waist. I played with the back of his hair and our lips parted only for his to trail onto my neck. Giving small kisses and the occasional hickey on my neck. I moaned and he smirked whilst pulling away.

" This bad boy always gets what he wants" he kissed my fore head once more and carried me to the bedroom.  He placed me on the bed and sat next to me. "Now he wants you to go to sleep."

I placed my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him as he did the same to me. I was too tired and weak to retaliate.

Soon enough I fell asleep because of his strong beautiful scent and his presence. I missed this...