💚Chapter 11💚

When we got to Taehyungs place, I got changed out of my dress and put one of his jumpers on. The smell of it drove me insane. And when I took of my shoes I let out a moan because my feet could finally breathe.

I sat down on the sofa and closed my eye to have five minutes when I felt a tap on the shoulder. When I looked up I swear I saw an angel. Tae's hair was ruffled and messy and I just wanted to play with it. His shirt was no existany so I could see his broad shoulders, his back muscles and his abs. And don't forget about his arm muscles too.
I gulped with how perfect he was.

" babe? Are you okay?" He smirked and waved a hand in front of my face.

I lightly pushed his chest and made him step back.

" Yahhh what was that for?? Your gonna pay for this" he started to approach me with a serious face which made my heart beat rapidly.

He pushed me up against his wall and picked me up making me wrap my legs around my waist. He carried me up to his room and roughly chucked me on his bed.

He jumped on me and made me help. I loved him so much. I got on top of him and sat on his groin. I let my hands crawl over his stomach and to his shoulders. Whilst I let my body lower down with my movements. I was right next to his ear and i moaned into his ear as he assaulted my neck. I whispered in a sexy tone in his ear

" you have always been and will always be my bad boy"

A/N

HOPED YOU ENJOYED MY STORY.

I will be writing a new one soon and hopefully it will be better.

❤️Saranghae❤️