🖤Chapter 5🖤

———time skip to lunch——

I went to my locker after English and I put my books away. But when I was walking to the cafeteria, I felt two hands grip wrist and before I could see who it was it all went black.

When I realised what was happening something was lifted off my head and I was in a empty classroom with 7 attractive boys. I'm Still wondering how I got here. They all turned around to me and stared at me. When I saw who they were I glared at them. They were the bad boys that I had to teach a lesson to.

"what the hell do you wa-" but before I could finish speaking someone but their finger on my lips to shut me up.

"we are sorry we had to bring you to talk to us that way it's just we thought you would hurt us" jungkook scratched the back of his head and did a nervous laugh. Well there not wrong I probably would've hurt them...

" what do you want?"

" We are really sorry about what happened the other day, we know that we did wrong to you and we wanted to make it up to you... and we never do this for anyone so" Rapmon said covering the plaster on his broke nose.

" and how are you gonna make it up to me?" I said curiously.

" I'm throwing a party at my house and I was wondering if you wanted to come" Jimin said and my eyes widened.

"sure but you guys try and funny business and you know what happens" just thought I needed to warn them because I don't fully trust them whatsoever.

"Kamsashaminda" they all said at the same time with big smiles on their faces and all at once they hugged me. I felt vulnerable the first time I met them but now I feel protected. Funny how things change I thought to myself.

—————-Time skip —————

When I went home I took a shower and picked out an outfit. I didn't want to be too extra cause I know how people act when there drunk. I also did my hair and makeup nicely.

 I also did my hair and makeup nicely

i put in some black heels and I walked to Jimin house

i put in some black heels and I walked to Jimin house.i could hear loud music and thought I must be close.
When I arrived I looked at his house in Awe because it was practically like a mansion. It looked like a smaller version of the White House!