•Chapter 16•

I woke up to an empty bed. I was feeling sick and it could be debatable that I was love sick aswell as hungover.

I slowly crawled out of bed and felt quite unstable but I needed to go to work in 30 minutes so I had no choice. I got changed into some suitable clothes and I put my hair up in a messy bun. I did very simplistic makeup and felt like I looked dead.

 I did very simplistic makeup and felt like I looked dead

—-Time skip—-

Before work I went to the local coffee shop to crab some drinks for the boys. I carefully walked towards my car and placed them carefully in the passenger seat and drove off towards the studio.

When I arrived the boys were waiting in the studio but I couldn't open the door because I had full hands so I knocked instead. Jungkook came and opened the door but his and my face were too close together for my liking.

" aha Noona..You got the drinks" he pulled me into a tight hug. " your the bests this is exactly what we needed."

" Jungkook-Ah can you let go I ....can't .... breathe" he suddenly let go and I gasped for air while chuckled lightly. "Oh My Noona I'm so sorry."

"come on help me with the drinks"

"(Y/n)-Ah!!" They all screamed and charged towards me.

" Woah!! STOP! I'm just gonna place the drinks down before you guys go crazy" I slowly placed the drinks down and then ran away from them as far as possible for my own safety. It was as if no one had given them a drink for a month.

They all sighed in relief and looked at me. I felt so uncomfortable, why are they staring at me?

Taehyung slowly walked towards me and smirked. He licked his finger and wiped away something on the corner of my mouth. And I just stood there completely shocked as to what was happening." You had toothpaste on your mouth" I hit my face in embarrassment.

Great just what I bloody wanted...

"Guys if you need anything just give me a call. Im going for now" all of a sudden I felt a hand grab my wrist and drag me out of the room.

" I will walk you to your car" He Says with puppy dog eyes.

"Wae? It's literally in the car park."

He scoffed." I just thought I would be ni-" but before he could Finnish his sentence a girl shouted his name and stormed over to him.

"TAEHYUNGIE" she shouted and picked up her pace.

Out of NOWHERE, Taehyung pulled me closer to him and forced his lips onto mine. His lips tasted sweet. But I didn't kiss back, still shocked as to what actually happened. He pulled away slowly tugging on my lip. His face face was right informs of mine and he mouthed the words -I can explain- to me.

The girl that was watching pushed Taehyung and smacked him across the face. He caresses his cheek and sighed in pain. She went to hit me but I grabbed her arm before she could.
"One, DONT you DARE go to smack me. Two, DONT you DARE smack Taehyung. if you have a problem your best to walk away before I make your life a living hell."
She ran away crying and I just smirked.

I turned to face Taehyung and he looked scared. " Now you.." he took a step back as if he was scared of me. " what was that all about"

" I'm so sorry. I will explain but here is not the place. Can we go yours please?" Again with the puppy eyes tae!

"Fine"

Well that was interesting...