🧡Chapter 3🧡

This gif 😍😍
_______________________________
Time skip to dance class

Your POV

I was walking quickly to dance class because I was really excited. I feel like I can fully express my feelings in the way that I move in dance.

I got changed into my gym shorts and a crop top with a Baggy cropped jumper. When I walked into the dance studio I looked in awe. It had a new clean dance floor with mirrors at the front of the room. It also had massive speaker fitted into the ceiling.

I can't wait!!!!! I thought, I legit screamed inside my head because it was amazing.

The rest of the class started to flood in and the teacher was here.

After the teacher had finished speaking she said we had to come up with a dance in a group but I did mine on my own because I work better in myself.

Halfway through making my dance someone walked into lesson, who could it be this late into the lesson... of course... Taehyung.

"Er sorry Miss" he said and walked into a spare space and started to dance. He was actually really good at dancing and his moves were good.

I had finally finished making my dance when miss came I've to me. She spoke in shock "(y/n) I'm gonna stop the whole class just so they can see your dance is that okay."
I nodded in response and made sure I was ready whilst they all formed an audience in front of you.
I heard Taehyung scoff at me. Aha I will prove him wrong.

When I danced I made sure that I kept focused but I could help looking at Taehyung. I gave him a cheeky wink halfway through the dance and I attempted to make myself look sassy.

Everyone clapped after I danced and everyone seemed shocked that I could dance. People through I was cool because I stood up to the school gang(bts) but now they all thought I was amazing.

Taehyung POV

I don't think (y/n) will even be good at dancing. This is gonna be so funny to watch. When I heard the song I almost burst out laughing, she won't be able to pull this dance off at all.

But when she started dancing I was in shock. She was amazing. she moves perfectly in time with the music and she didn't miss a beat. She looked so sexy when she danced.

Wait a minute... D-D-Did she just wink at me. OMG (y/n) stop teasing me.

This girl is amazing.
I need to speak to her.

Your POV

When the lesson finished I had loads of people talking about my dance. I just ignored them which was a bit rude but I wasn't in the mood to socialise.

I was  headed outside to go sit down near a blossom tree. The petals were falling of the tree beautifully falling down on the floor. They were like pretty butterfly's flying through the air.

I went and sat down on the bottom of one and put my earphones listening to some k-pop.

I felt a hand on mine and I let out a gasp out of fright. I looked over to see it was Taehyung, and when I saw it was him I let out a sigh of relief...

Why relief I'm supposed to hate him?

He just sat down next to me and he acted differently, he wasn't being cocky and arrogant?

" hey (y/n), who taught you how to dance cause.... you were... awful" He said as he giggled.

Never mind he's back..

I playfully punched his arm." yah! I know you liked my dancing. You couldn't keep your eyes off me" I winked at him and i could see that he was being really weird with me. He wasn't being nasty or annoying at all!

"Your true but That dance was so slutty" I hated that word so much, it brought back so many memories.

" maybe that's why you liked it so much." He but his lip and awkwardly laughed as he scratched the back of his head. I've never seen him act this weird around anyone.Argh what was going on with me... I'm not falling for him am I?? No I won't let myself.

" (y/n) I never do this to anyone so think yourself lucky.. would you like to start over?" Taehyung was probably ill I mean bad boys never act good.

"Aha why should I be lucky, for the lucky one for me not punching you yet?" I really didn't know how to be nice to people because I've always been so mean and violent.

"I'm being serious.. what do you say?"

"Sure?" I said uncertain.

"okay... Hi I'm Kim Taehyung and I think you should be my friend."

"Hi I'm (y/n). I've never really had many friends. So okay"

Narrators POV

(Y/n) and Taehyung were sat there for hours talking about there hobbies and what they liked. They really seemed to bond under that blossom tree just outside of school. They were no longer "friends" they were closer than that.

The sun started to set and the sky was a beautiful pink colour.

——————-Time skip—————-
Your POV

All I could think about was Tae, he was being so kind and he actually had a good heart under that attitude.

Maybe he was a bad boy that was only good for one?
—————————————————
Hope you enjoyed this Chapter
Give some feedback!!
Loved writing these books
❤️Sydney❤️