💜Chapter 4💜

When I woke up on the morning Taehyung was on my mind. When I went to sleep Tae was on My mind. Arggggh what's wrong with me !!

I got ready for school and did my daily routine. As I was washing my face I got soap in my eye and that really hurt!

I can't believe how stupid I can be.

I went for something different to wear today to change it up a bit.

I look and feel like a boss ass bitch, so I walked out of the door ready for whatever the day throws at me!

———————Time skip——————

I was listening to wake me up by B.A.P whilst sat down under the pink blossom tree. I looked over to the basket ball court to see Taehyung shooting hoops, when he noticed i were looking at him he slowly walked over to me. Well done (y/n) couldn't have made it more obvious I was staring at him...
He looked pretty badass when he walked over to me which was peng.

He looked at me in my eyes for what felt like an eternity. Taehyung tucked some of my hair behind my ear and licked his lips as he always does.
Are you trying to torment me Tae??...

" Hey princess, I saw you looking at my amazing skills" he winked at me and I just laughed.

" what amazing skills?, I bet I could beat you" I said cheekily, knowing that I probably was gonna loose.

" aha fine then, but I'm just warning you I'm not gonna go easy on you" He helps out his hand for me to get up and we walked over to the court.

After about 10 minutes of him tormenting me, I lost to him which made me annoyed cause I actually tried. " good try Princess maybe next time" He cockily said which filled me with a competitive feeling. " come one we've got to go to lesson you idiot"

When I was walking to lesson Tae wasn't with me, he had gone to the bathroom. When I was in a corridor this tall handsome boy stopped me and said " I-I-I I'm in your dance class and I just w-w-wanted to say I thought you were really p-p-pretty" he stuttered because he was nervous. I felt really happy because I never really get compliments that often.

"Aweee thanks, how sweet of you" You pinched his cheeks and you both laughed.

—————Taehyung POV—————-

When I walked out of the boys bathroom, I saw (y/n) talking to a boy. I could feel my blood start to boil out of anger. My fist clenched my side and I walked over to them. What the hell why did she just pinch his cheeks?
I know what I'll do I'll stand next to her and cough on purpose to which will tell the guy to back off.
I did that and (y/n) didn't look to happy at me.

"what do you think your doing talking to (y/n)? Who said you could talk to her" I said this without realising. The boy looked petrified as if he was about to just run away any moment.

"Err... I'm so sorry. I'll see you in
D-d-dance" he looked at (y/n) then walked away. I just started giggling to myself.

"Yah what the hell was that for Tae" she punched me in the arm which made me lose balance a bit as a I stepped back.

—————-Your POV—————

"Your such an ass, why would you so that, he was only talking to me? What the hells your problem?" I screamed at him with pure anger and hatred towards him. He looked shocked that I raised my voice at him.

" why are you raising your voice at me I did nothing wrong?" He shouted back in an irritated tone. He started to walk towards me making me walk backwards until I banged into the lockers.However he was still walking towards me, his face inches away from mine. He licked his lips and then spoke softly "I just don't like seeing you with other boys".

"What the hells that supposed to mean?"I said that even though I kinda know what he means...

I couldn't help but feel so awkward being this close to someone.i couldn't help myself but I accidentally looked down at his soft luscious lips and he did the same. I was about to leave because this is too weird for me but as I walked away I felt a hand grip my wrist and turn me around. Before I could say anything he smashed his lips onto mine and began to kiss me passionately.
He slammed me against the lockers still kissing me but more rough. I draped my hands over his shoulders and started to ruffle his hair. He pulled away slowly breathing heavily. Wow!

He laughed awkwardly, " I couldn't help myself you just looked so god damm beautiful." Taehyung walked away and I just slowly slid down the lockers and sat down on the floor thinking about what had just happened. He was so rough but it was pleasurable.

I know I said I was ready for whatever the day throws at me , but I was not ready for that...

—————————————————-
A/N really hoped you enjoyed this chapter !!!!

Yayyy he kissed you!!

Leave some advice/ feedback!

❤️Sydney❤️