Chapter 12

5 years later....

I hadn't spoken to Taehyung in years. Since that day we haven't even spoken. My life has been a bit boring since he left me but I was getting used to it.

I made myself some English food for my tea and I sat in the sofa and turned on the tv. When I saw a certain person on the Tv I spat out my food and almost choked.

They were advertising a job to be BTS makeup artist and I hadn't got a job. But I looked at who was in the band and saw KIM TAEHYUNG and all of the rest of them. They have still kept together and I was so shocked.

I picked up the phone as quick as I could and got a time for the interview. I was so excited because I could get to see my childhood friends again. But it would be awkward between me and Tae.but we never really went out...

I ran upstairs realising the time and took a quick shower. It was 22:00 at night and I realised I would have to wake up early tomorrow so i went straight to sleep.

*Alarm clock rings*

Ugh it's too early in the morning for this!!! My interview is at 8:30 and it's now 7:30 that's good!. This means I have enough time to do my hair and makeup and at least try and make myself presentable.

I took a long and calming shower and put on some music full blast whilst I did my hair and makeup. I did loose curls in my hair which looked cute!

My makeup was suttle and my outfit was almost formal with a hint of my personality in it.

I looked at the time and I walked out of my house feeling good

I looked at the time and I walked out of my house feeling good. I took a deep breath and exhaled whilst walking forward.

The blossom trees looked really pretty today and the petals fell down on the ground gracefully. I saw a coffee shop and quickly nipped in to get a hot chocolate. I sat down near a window and stared out of it. My hot chocolate had marshmallows and cream on top and it was to die for. Yes... hot chocolate may be a childish drink to coffee but i can't force myself to drink coffee.

When I finished my drink I tipped the staff and walked out of the shop. I caught the bus into town and sat down at a window seat. No one was sat next to me thankfully because I liked to be alone now. I didn't like others company to be honest because most people are temporary. It was 8:00 so I had half an hour left which was enough time. I was day dreaming out of the window when a deep manly voice spoke.

" Sorry.. May I sit here please, all the other seats are taken" He was quite a tall fella and he had such dreamy eyes. His hair was dark brown and his skin was so smooth. His jawline was pretty sharp and he looked amazing... wait WHAT AM I THINKING??

" Er yeah, I don't mind" I moved my bag so he could sit next to me.

" kamsahamnida" he bowed before taking his seat. I took out one of my ear phones so that I could hear him if he spoke to me. Not that he would want to speak to someone like me.

He awkwardly laughs to himself and I think my heart just melted...

" I don't think I got your name miss.." he looked me right in my eyes and my cheeks were a shade of crimson.

" Ahh yes.. My name is [name] what's yours?" I said and stuttered a little. But I mean who wouldn't when your talking to someone as beautiful as him.

" What a beautiful name miss! My name is oh Se-hun but you can call me sehun" my eyes widened when he called my name beautiful. But I realised I had to get off the bus at the next stop so I wrote my number on a note.

" I'm getting off now, sorry. It's been nice meeting you" I held my hand out to shake his and he accepted but as I did this I put the note in his hand without him knowing.

" Anneyong" we both said at the same time and laughed after.

I walked off the bus feeling extra happy about today until I get to the building my interview is in. The building towered over me and I took deep breaths.

Okay [name] we can do this... just act cool but normal.. in-fact not normal cause my normal is bad. Be yourself but ughhh lets just wing it....

I went to push the door open and then realised its and automatic and I was pushing the air for no reason.
Wow how stupid I must've looked.

I walked up to the reception desk and waited for her to end the phone call.

" Hello welcome to big hit entertainment. How may I help you today miss?" She said in a posh tone.

" Er- Er I'm here for an interview with the manager about the hair and makeup artist for bts?" I stuttered some of my words and I sounded more nervous than ever.

" Ahhh yes miss [name]. Right this way... chop chop" I quickly followed this woman to a large office area with glass doors. There was only one person in the room and I was kind of thankful for that.

Knock knock

" Sir Miss [name] is here to see you about the job available"

He stood up from his chair and gestures his hand for me to walk in and sit on the chair opposite him. I hastily walked in and bowed. He held out his hand and I shook it gently.

So it begins....