💘Chapter 13💘

And so it begins...

"hello sir...Thank you for seeing me on such short notice...i appreciate it" i tried to sound formal but just sounded like a nervous train.

" So how long have you been interested in makeup?" He said whilst looking through my CV with a curious look on his face.

" Well ever since I was a kid really. I would beg my older brother to do his makeup for practice. So this job means a lot to me"

" Have you ever had a personal life with Bts or are you one of them crazy fan girls" he looked stern and strict.

" Noo? I wouldn't say so. And I'm definitely not a crazy fangirl"

After a couple more minutes of painful questions and painful awkwardness the interview had finished.

"Ahh miss [name] you are too over qualified for this job. You can do this job as well as being their supervisor. So you will look after them and get them drinks and food. Oh and you start today!"

" ahhh I'm so happy thank you sir. I won't let you down"

" go into the room down the corridor and you will meet them all. Introduce yourself And do you job. Don't disappoint me"

I walked out of his office and bowed before I leaved. I slowly made my way down to the room they were in and knocked on the door

I'm nervous. How are they gonna react to seeing me. They haven't seen me in so long. Maybe they might be happy or maybe they will be angry and mad to see me because I left them all the years ago. I didn't want to get hurt because I started to get closer to bts. and from past experience wherever I get close to people they disappear or hurt me. So I just left them.
They kept trying to call me and get in touch but I just ignored them.

Suddenly the door opens and I lift my head up from the floor slowly. As I lift my head up, my eyes look into some cold and lifeless hazel eyes.

" can I help you?" Good it seems like he doesn't remember me!

" I-i-I'm bts' new supervisor. May I come in?" Ugh this is awkward.

" sure" he then gives off his box cute smile " I'm sure the rest of bts will be happy to see you" He Engulfed me in his embrace and gave me a hug. I smacked him and pushed him off me.

" I don't like cringey boys" I smirked and walked towards the others.

I cough too make my existence in the room known and there heads all turned to face me.there were minutes of awkward silence as I awkwardly play with my hair.

Jungkook comes towards me and touches my cheek. I also smack his hand away from me also.

"Noona?" Jungkook spoke to me in a soft and gentle voice, wow he has really grown up.

I sighed and nodded my head slowly. They all rushed towards me with frustration and happiness in those eyes.

"You came back" they all said as they hugged me tightly.

" I'm your supervisor, please let's keep it professional. I don't want any crazy fan girls attacking me" I giggled and they all chuckled at my comment.

I felt a hand grab my wrist and turn me around...Taehyung. He pulled me outside of the room and pushed me against a wall. He held both my wrists down so I couldnt move and buried his head in my neck.

" why did you leave me? I loved you and you left me. I turned back into the cold Taehyung when you left. I loved you with every bit of me and you just left." I could feel tears falling from my eyes.

" you... you think it was easy for me. Anyone who is close to me always disappears and I didn't want to lose you but I had no choice. Taehyung just let me go" I was crying and I just wanted to go home but obviously this is my job now.

" I see how it is. What if I don't let go" his emotions suddenly change from sad to cheeky." What will you do"

" can you remember the first time someone tried to mess with me. I almost broke their back and ones nose."

" ahh yes. But you wouldn't do that to me now would you?"

" Taehyung don't tempt me..." I push him away and floor him. But just as I'm about to leave he grabs my foot and pulls me next to him.

" let's just forget about the past and move on from that. New start?" He holds out his hand for me to shake.

" new start" I shake it back.

What's the worst that could happen?