💋Chapter 14💋

Your POV

I headed back into the room and walked over to the guys.

"I owe you all an explanation. I was just afraid of losing you all, but I pushed myself away from everyone else." Tears started to form in my eyes threatening to fall down my face. "Please forgive me"

"you are forgiven, Just don't do it again." They all said in unison and gave me big hugs.we stayed like this for a bit and started to mess around with eachother. We made jokes and it was exactly like the old times.

" Does anyone want to do anything tonight? Maybe we should go to a club!" Jungkook and said and we all agreed

" only Stawberry milk for you though" I said to him and ruffled his hair like a dog.

" awwwe that's no fair"

"okay well I'm going to go and get ready." I gave them all hugs and bid them goodbye. The bus journey home was a bit boring because I didn't get too sehun but oh well.

Time skip to the party

I had spent ages getting ready for the part I decided not to were anything to extra because of weirdos when they're drunk.

I opened my door and bts were all stood outside of it

I opened my door and bts were all stood outside of it. Since when did they know where I lived?

Taehyung walked up to me with a look of worry on his face?

"you showing to much skin! Go change"

" tae I will be fine, don't worry about me" I ran my fingers through his hair and he smiled. We all walked to the bar and bts all had dates apart from Taehyung.

"[name], we meet again!" I turned around to see sehun scratching the back of his head. " you look beautiful"

I gave him a friendly hug. " I didn't think I would see you again what a nice surprise." We both giggled... his laugh was adorable.
Just as I was about to say something Taehyung came and stood next to me but not in a nice way in a protective way.

" he's not bothering you is he [name]"
Taehyung voice sounded cold and scary.

" ahh Taehyung this is sehun, sehun this is Taehyung." They both shook hands warily of eachother.

" I bet sehun on the bus on the way to my interview." I smiled at sehun and he smiled back. Wow this man is attractive.

"Oh Okay.. I thought you were some weirdo trying to hurt her" Taehyung still spoke in a cold tone.

" I'm going to the bathroom I will be with you too in a bit." I bid them goodbye and pushed my way through the crowds of drunk and sweaty people. As I was just about to into the rest room I felt someone forcefully make me drink a shot. I swallowed it almost chocking on the drink, but before I could retaliate I started to go dizzy and lose vision. I could hear a person speak in a sinister voice....

"Shhhh your mine now..."

——Taehyungs POV——

When [name] left it was pretty awkward, she left me with this weirdo. Like they met on a bus, he obviously doesn't mean anything to her but why am I getting so worked up over it. Ughhh

20 mins have already passed and she's still not back yet. I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this.

"She's still not back I'm gonna go and look for her" I said and started to walk away but I quickened my pace when j heard footsteps following me.

" Yah I can do this alone"

" I don't care I'm coming with you, I want to know if she's safe" Sehun shouted/whispered to me and I have in.

We both went looking for her and saw someone carrying her lifeless body with their hand around her waist and her arm in their shoulder. My blood began to boil and I ran up to them with sehun.

" WHAT DO YOU THJNK YOUR DOING?" I shouted at the top of my voice, luckily no one could hear me.
The guy turned around and looked furious.

" Yah leave me and my girlfriend alone"

And when he said that I punched him in the face. This moron didn't know what hit him. He fell to the floor instantly and was knocked out.

[name] fell at the same time but luckily sehun caught her in time. He carried her in bridal style and was stroking her hair.

" Erm Taehyung, do you mind if I drop her off at her house?" Sehun said a little bit nervously.

" After what's happened tonight, I don't think so. I will drop her off and make sure she gets home safe. I will text you when she's home okay" and with that I took her from out of sehun arms and carried her away to my car in bridal style. She looked so peaceful when she was asleep... her eyes began to flutter open. She opened her eyes and saw me, At first she looked scared until she realised it was me and rested a bit. She played with the back of my hair and nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck breathing her hot breath on my skin.

"Taehyung, I'm scared"

I kissed the top of her forehead and place her in the passenger seat.

" As long as I'm around you don't need to be scared. I'm here to protect you princess" I said softly and she closed her eyes at ease again drifting off to sleep.