home again

warnings: cursing, suggestive content

You heard your phone buzz, waking you up, and groggily turned to see what it was.

Bill, you ignorant slut🎈: On my flight home, babe. ❤️

You immediately became more awake. You jumped out of bed and glanced back at your phone to see the time. 8 AM. It only took about 4 hours to fly back home from Florida, where Bill had been filming for the past month and a half. It didn't seem like long, but you had missed him so much, you couldn't wait. You hopped in the shower and began getting ready, wanting to look nice for your boyfriend. He hadn't seen you in person in so long, you really wanted to wow him. Once you were done showering, you put on a sexy black lace bralette and matching panties, for when the clothes came off.

You threw on a simple black dress to go over it, and a couple of chokers to add some flair. You had your hair bone straight, and light makeup. You liked saving your more bold looks for red carpets, and you always loved looking simple and pretty for Bill.

Only an hour had passed since you had woken up, so you decided to text Bill back.

You: hurry up and get home hoe i'm waiting

You got a reply almost immediately, and you could almost see Bill smiling at his phone at your name lighting up his screen.

Bill, you ignorant slut🎈: Talk to me like that again, and you'll be in for it tonight little girl

Your cheeks blushed at his boldness, but you were used to him being dominant. You decided to just send a wink back, to really make him angry, and put your phone down to go get some breakfast.

You preoccupied yourself the rest of the morning by watching TV, cleaning up here and there, and laughing at all the funny GIFs Bill was sending you.

Finally, at around noon, you heard the doorknob turn. You ran to go greet him, and as you approached the door, big green eyes met yours with so much love it made your knees weak.

He threw his bags down and picked you up, making you giggle, before planting a huge kiss on your lips.

Pulling away, you smiled. "Hey," you said, running your fingers through his hair.

He chuckled. "Hey," he put you back on the ground, and looked you up and down. "God, you're beautiful," he kissed your forehead and grabbed his bags to take them to your guys' bedroom.

As he walked, you followed, listening to him tell stories of filming and the silly things his cast members did. You loved just listening to him talk, and you had sworn you could do it forever.

You sat on the bed and stared at him, watching his lips move and his face change as he laughed and talked about his friends. You couldn't help but tear up. This man, this beautiful man, was finally in your house again. Finally going to sleep in your bed again.

"Y/N? What's wrong, baby?" he asked, noticing a tear slide down your cheek.

You smiled. "I'm so happy you're back," you whispered, getting on your knees on the bed to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around your waist, deepening the kiss, and you felt a need grow in your core.

You slid your tongue across his bottom lip, asking for entrance, but he stopped you.

"Uh, uh, uh," he said, smirking. "Save it for tonight."

You groaned, knowing he wanted to go out before you two could do anything. He laughed and let go of you before finishing unpacking.

After he put all of his clothes in the laundry hamper, he took off the shirt he was wearing to replace it with a new one. You watched his back muscles and his biceps flex, the need inside you growing more and more desperate.

This was going to be a long night.