sunday

warnings: fluffy sexual themes

"Bill?" you called, laying in your king size bed, watching TV. It was a lazy Sunday and Bill finally had a day off. However, much to your dismay, he was spending it playing video games on the couch instead of in bed with you.

When you didn't hear a reply, you tried again, louder this time. "BILL?" you practically screamed, head popping up to get a better look out the bedroom door and down the hallway. Still no response.

With a huff, you jumped out of bed and stalked to the living room. That's where you found your boyfriend on the couch, with his headsets in, deathly focused on some video game you couldn't be bothered to learn the name of.

You crossed your arms in annoyance, watching your boyfriend be completely entranced by the television, not even noticing you were standing right next to him.

You sat on the couch next to him, earning a glance in your direction, but he didn't say anything.

You placed your head on his shoulder, staring up at him until he glanced at you once more, turning down the noise in his ears and finally speaking.

"What's up?" he asked, his eyes back on the game. 

"We haven't done anything all day, and this is your only day off this week," you whined, rubbing your cheek against his shoulder. He seemed unbothered by it.

"We'll do something in just a minute," he said, his tongue slightly sticking out from concentration. You couldn't help but think about how utterly cute it was, but you shook the thoughts away and reminded yourself you were mad at him, even if it was a playful mad.

"You said that 2 hours ago," you said, throwing your arms over his shoulders. He said nothing, which annoyed you even more. You crossed your arms again, sighing dramatically. You glanced around your living room, looking for ways to get his attention, until you finally got an idea.

You stood up and walked back toward your bedroom, him not even bothering to say anything about you leaving, and grabbed something you knew would peak his interest: the vibrator he got you for your birthday.

You smirked smugly as you picked it up, knowing exactly what you were doing, and placed it in your pocket. You strolled back to the living room and walked in front of the TV to go sit next to Bill, earning an annoyed look from him.

You sat down next to him and draped your leg across his lap, the other leg bent, spreading your legs apart.

"Mmm," moaning lightly, you pressed the vibrator against your clit through your pants. He didn't notice, so you turned up the volume so he could hear the sounds emitting from it.

Once he noticed your small moans and the noises coming from the vibrator, he shot you a quick look. "Y/N," he began, coughing slightly.

"Bill..." you moaned, and you could see his focus deteriorating by the second. He paused the game and turned toward you, grabbing the vibrator and looking you in the eye.

"You're a naughty girl, you know that?" he said, his eyes full of mischief and lust.

You smirked. "I know."

A/N

quick lil blurb! if you have any suggestions, please let me know !! i'd love to do some ideas from you all ((: