scary

warnings: spooky happenings, swearing, suggestive content (also the picture for this story is hilarious and i love it)

You hated Halloween.

All of the "scary stuff" and "horror" movies had become a joke to you now. The magic and spookiness was just gone for you, replaced by cheesy films with stupid protagonists and cliché villains.

Then your boyfriend got casted for a horror film, a big horror film. And he was the main character.

It.

You could hardly contain your excitement for him, knowing how much this role would kickstart his career, but you couldn't help that little voice inside your head telling you it was going to be another un-scary horror film. You held your tongue though, and watched as he transformed from Bill to Pennywise almost every day, smiling and laughing at him contorting his face and making silly noises in the mirror.

"How do I look babe? Am I scary?" he asked, giving you the signature Pennywise smile he created.

You gave him a tight smile, not wanting to upset him, and went, "Mhm." He seemed pleased with that, so you didn't keep going, since you didn't want to lie to him even more. The truth was, you found him more cute than scary, even if he was your boyfriend.

That night he took you home, his face free of the constricting and messy makeup, and you two joked and laughed the whole way. Talking about the kids he worked with, and Andy, and how silly some of the scenes were. Once you were finally home, Bill announced he was going to be taking a shower. You offered to join him, feeling a bit frisky, but he declined, his reasoning being he wanted to relax.

You nodded, understanding why since he had been shooting some pretty physically demanding scenes that day, and sat down on the couch. You flipped through the channels, most of them being occupied by cheesy Halloween movies, since it was nearing that time.

You groaned when you saw Hocus Pocus, cringed when Nightmare Before Christmas came on, and gagged as you flipped by Casper the Friendly Ghost. You turned off the TV, feeling defeated, until you heard something coming from the front door.

Confused, you stood and walked over to it. It almost sounded like an animal was scratching at the door. You slowly approached it, fear bubbling up inside you. You wrapped your hand around the handle and slowly began opening it, but once you looked out of it you saw nothing there.

You shrugged, thinking it must've been the wind. Then you heard another sound. This time it sounded like whispers.

"What the fuck...?" you said to yourself, turning toward the windows of the house. "Bill?" you called, but then reminding yourself he was in the shower and wouldn't hear you.

You went over to the windows, which were now making tapping noises. You ran over to one and quickly rolled up the curtain, revealing nothing behind it. You were truly baffled, until you heard a noise coming from all the way at the other side of the room.

You ran toward it, quickly growing irritated. You realized it was the TV, channels flipping on their own to the strange public broadcasting ones. You furrowed your brows; how could this be happening? Your heart began pounding in your chest, wondering what on earth was going on. Then the TV shut off, and you could see the reflection of someone in the screen.

Someone with the face of a clown.

You turned around and smacked your boyfriend on the chest, playful but also slightly angry. He bent over laughing, clearly pleased with himself.

"You scared the fuck out of me, Skarsgård!" you yelled, pushing him around some more. Once he gained his composure, he smirked smugly. "How did you even do that?"

"You're the one who thought I wasn't scary. I saw it as a challenge, so I snuck out the back door and put on some of my makeup, and walked over to the front and scratched on it, then the windows, and then," he stopped, pulling out his phone, "I used the remote app on my phone and changed the channels," he explained, crossing his arms nonchalantly.

"You little shit, I told you I thought you were scary!" you lied. He gave you a look.

"I can tell when you're lying, Y/N." he walked over to you and pushed you onto the couch, tickling you. "Just admit it! I'm scary! I'm a scary clown!"

You giggled, desperately trying to push him off, but enjoying the closeness. "Never!" you squealed, laughing uncontrollably.

"Say it or I'll eat you!" you wiggled your brows at him, and he rolled his eyes. "Please, as if Pennywise knows how to give head."

"Maybe we should go find out," you suggested, kind of loving the idea. He smirked at you, and picked you up almost effortlessly.

"Someone's been a very naughty girl," Bill whispered in your ear, making you shiver.

"Punish me then," he took that as the second challenge of the day, and walked into your bedroom, shutting the door. You were certainly in for a crazy night with a crazy clown.