cravings

warnings: fluff & pregnancy (also fun fact my mom did this exact thing to my dad when she was pregnant with me)

"Biiiiiiill," you whined, nudging your husband lightly. He groaned in response. You two had just woken up from a nap on the couch, and you weren't exactly comfortable. Your 7 month pregnant belly got in the way of most comfortable positions, and Bill was just grouchy from sleep.

"What is it, Y/N?" he asked, rubbing his eyes from sleep. Your stomach growled loudly, and he knew what you wanted. Sighing, he began to sit up. "Where do you want to eat?"

You thought for a second, looking down at your belly. "Where do you want to eat, little one?" you asked it, causing Bill to smile. He placed a hand on your tummy, and rubbed it slightly. "I think she wants...pasta. From Olive Garden." you stated, and he groaned once more.

"That's like 15 minutes away, Y/N..." he began, and you gave him a stern look.

"Who's the pregnant one here?" you asked, and he rolled his eyes. He sat up, and grabbed the car keys. "Fettuccine alfredo, please," you smiled, pleased he was complying, "don't forget the breadsticks. Love you." you blew him a kiss.

"Yeah yeah, love you too," he left the apartment, and you sighed contentedly. Even though you gave him a hard time, you really did love him.

"You have the best daddy ever," you told your belly, rubbing circles on it and feeling the baby kick. A tear came to your eye, you couldn't wait to be a mother. That tear, however, quickly turned into a full blown crying session. You were bawling on the couch, hormones raging, and all of a sudden all you could think about was chocolate cake. Decadent, chocolate cheesecake. Oh God, you needed that cheesecake.

You scrambled around, looking for your phone, and picked it up to dial Bill's number.

"I'm at Olive Garden right now, Y/N, I'll be home in like 20 minutes," he said, but you were in no mood to hear him talk.

"Bill. Cheesecake Factory. I need cheesecake." you explained, and he scoffed into the phone.

"That's like 20 minutes even further!" he exclaimed, and you took the phone away from your ear, done with his attitude.

"BILL, PLEASE!" you screamed, and he groaned.

"Okay, okay, cheesecake. Chocolate?" he asked, already knowing your order.

"Yes please. Also, I don't want pasta anymore. I want chicken tenders from Cheesecake Factory. Love you." you made a kissy noise into the phone and hung up. Thank God you had a patient husband.

About half an hour later the door opened, and Bill tumbled in with a bag from Olive Garden, and 2 bags from the Cheesecake Factory. He looked at you with annoyed eyes.

"I knew you'd still want your pasta," he said, dropping the bag onto the counter. "And here's your chicken and cheesecake." he dropped the other bag.

"Aww, baby!" you went to give him a kiss on the cheek, but he stopped you.

"I think I deserve more than a kiss on the cheek after all that," he said, winking at you.

You laughed at him, taking your chicken and breadsticks. "In your dreams, bub."