tease

warnings: sexual content, cursing

He woke up to the familiar feeling of your ass against him, already making him crave more of your touch. He lightly grinded, making a small groan escape him, his morning wood growing harder by the second. He smirked and snaked a hand over your waist, expecting you to want to play a little, but was abruptly rejected as you jumped out of bed and hopped over to the bathroom. He laid there, confused and desperate, and waited for you to return.

Once you did, he gave you a look. "What was that for?" he asked, his hard-on still making him unbearably horny.

"What was what for?" you feigned innocence. You loved playing this game. Driving him crazy for your own amusement usually paid off in pleasure, him being so immeasurably horny at the end of the night he won't do anything with you besides fuck you.

He rolled his eyes and got out of bed, annoyed but secretly enjoying it. He liked when you took control sometimes, and didn't mind being teased a little.

You two went about your morning routine. Brushing teeth, showering, getting dressed. You were done after him, and you went to the kitchen to find him making you breakfast. You smiled at his thoughtfulness.

"Thank you baby," you said, going over to give him a kiss. You deliberately got extremely close, your leg ghosting over his crotch. He looked down at you, his eyes overflowing with lust, and silently begged you to drag him to the bedroom. Bill was stubborn when it came to telling you what he wanted, so he wasn't going to flat out ask you. No, he was going to play your little game and he was going to play it dirty.

"No problem, love," he stepped away without acknowledging what happened, making you slightly disappointed but determined to make him go nuts. You two ate in silence, watching the news and whatever else happened to be on. Once done, Bill told you he had made plans for the day to go see one of his co-stars and her boyfriend, and asked if you wanted to come with. You accepted his offer, and thought about all the ways you could tease him at the outing. You were all going to go roller skating, something you and Bill hadn't done in a while, so you were pretty excited, regardless of the potential to tease.

You two finished up the dishes and headed out, car blasting songs about sex the whole way, courtesy of you and your sultry Spotify playlist. Bill made no mention of it, and drove on in silence, but you wanted him to notice.

When "Like a Virgin" by Madonna came on, you did your best to give Bill a show. You did a little dance, making him chuckle, but you wanted more than a chuckle. Once you two reached your destination, parking in a nearly empty parking lot, you leaned over the center console and put your lips up to his ear, whispering, "I want you to fuck me like it's the first time, tonight."

You watched as his Adam's apple bobbed up and down, and his pants get progressively tighter. You smirked to yourself before lightly licking his earlobe, and getting out of the car. He followed suit, averting your gaze and trying his best to hide his obvious hard-on.

"Why'd you do that right before we walked in?" he grumbled, looking around before turning and trying to tuck himself away. You chuckled smugly.

"Oh, I'm just getting started." He gave you an irritated look before you took his hand and dragged him into the roller rink. He spotted his friends and gave them a small wave.

"Hey, Bill!" his costar, Penelope, exclaimed. Bill gave her a tight smile. "You must be Y/N! I've heard so much about you," she let go of her boyfriend's hand and gave you a hug, making you smile at how sweet she was. If only she knew what you were currently doing to your boyfriend. "Bill, Y/N, this is Trevor. Trevor, this is Bill and Y/N," she introduced you all, and before you knew it you were in line to rent some shoes.

As you brushed past Bill, you grabbed his head and kissed his cheek, whispering, "You might need a bathroom break after today, Skarsgård." He acted like he hated how much control you had over him, scoffing and stalking away, but he secretly loved it. His lips curled up into a smile as he told the pimply teenager behind the counter his shoe size, and couldn't wait for your next move.

hey all sorry for not updating in like a month but thanks so much for 3K !! i appreciate it a lot, also part 2 anybody ??? lemme know