pull over (nsfw)

(requested by evaoli )

warnings: smutty smut smut (finger stuff), cursing

"I had so much fun tonight, Bill," you purred, placing a hand on Bill's knee. He was looking devilishly handsome that night, his chest slightly poking out through the collar of his white button up. The sight of his bare chest made you bite your lip.

"Yeah?" he responded, completely unaware of your advances. He kept his eyes on the road, driving you two home, before you took in a sharp breath and told him to pull over. "What?" he asked.

"Pull over." you said, nonchalantly. He gave you a weird look, but pulled into an abandoned restaurant's parking lot. It was nighttime, so the dark car was virtually invisible in the darkness once he shut the lights off, which was just what you wanted. You smirked, leaning over to plant a kiss on his lips and rub your hand against his crotch.

"Whoa, Y/N," he was slightly taken aback, but it was definitely a pleasant surprise. He was usually the one who made the first move, so it was nice for you to take the reins for once.

"I need you," you moaned, rubbing his cock even harder. He groaned at the feeling, beginning to roll his hips against your hand. Smirking, you jumped over the dash and hopped into his lap. He immediately placed his hands on your hips, pushing down so your center met his.

You slowly built up a rhythm, wanting nothing more than to feel his long hard member against your already slick core. You were wearing a skirt with a thin pair of lace thongs underneath, and a wet spot was beginning to form on his pants.

"So wet for me already," he cooed, moving his hand toward your pussy. You gasped when he made contact, his fingers rubbing against your clit in just the right way. He was magic with his hands, and he never failed to make your eyes roll back into your head.

"Baby..." you began, but you couldn't find the words. All you could think about were his intense eyes staring into yours, and the feeling of his long fingers running across your slick. He moved your panties to the side and stuck a finger in, and he relished in the feeling of your wetness around his finger.

"So fucking wet, god fucking damn it," he slipped another finger in, almost sending your reeling, stretching out your walls. He began to pick up the pace, he was starting to get impatient.

"Bill, I-I..." before you could say it, you felt euphoria wash over you. You threw your head back in response, almost falling into the windshield before Bill wrapped his arm around you and held you close. You shook in his arms, reeling from the intensity of your orgasm, and took in a few deep breaths.

"Such a good girl," he tucked a hair behind your ear, and you noticed a wet spot on his pants underneath you.

"Did I do that?" you asked, slightly awkwardly. He blushed and looked away, and you knew immediately what had happened. "Aw, Billy," you teased, kissing his cheek. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, let's just get home so I can clean myself up." He pulled out of the parking lot, both of you giggling and holding hands all the way home.