valetine's day

warnings: sexual content, daddy kink, oral (male on female), curse words

You woke to the sound of pans crashing in the kitchen. You immediately turned toward the noise, becoming even more frightened when you saw that your boyfriend, Bill, wasn't beside you.

You crawled out of bed and tiptoed to the kitchen, praying you wouldn't find a murderer. Lucky for you, all you found was a disgruntled Bill picking up dishes off the floor.

"God, you scared the shit outta me," you said, shaking your head but laughing. He jumped when he heard you, and mentally kicked himself for waking you up.

"I'm sorry baby, I was going to make you breakfast in bed but this stupid pan's handle broke," he said, still angrily cleaning up the mess.

"Why were you gonna make me breakfast in bed?" you asked, yawning and sleep deprived. It was 7 AM, and you were not a morning person.

Bill looked almost offended. "It's Valentine's Day."

Your eyes widened and you hit your head, reprimanding yourself for forgetting one of Bill's favorite holidays. He rolled his eyes, but walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Don't worry, just because you forgot doesn't mean you won't get your presents." he winked, earning a suspicious look from you. "Well," he glanced at his mess, "maybe you won't get the breakfast in bed."

You chuckled and kissed him, before going to take a shower and get ready for the day. You dressed in your usual neutral colors, but once you emerged from the bathroom you saw that Bill was wearing a red sweater with a big heart on it. Your heart ached at the sight, wondering how you ever got so lucky to be dating such an adorable man-child.

"Aww, baby," you praised, kissing his cheek. He smiled warmly.

"Alright, so first thing on the list," he began, but you interrupted him.

"List?" you asked. You were completely unaware of any lists.

"Yes, list. We have lots of things to do today, so I hope you're ready." he winked at you. "Okay, first thing's first: breakfast. Where does my pretty girl wanna go?" he asked, and you blushed. You loved when he called you that, and he knew it.

"Hmmm, IHOP?" you suggested, knowing it was both of your guys' favorite. He smiled in response, took your hand, and you two went off.

You ate and made nice conversation, light flirting and gentle touches here and there, until your meal was over, and Bill was getting his list out again.

"Next up is the spa." he said, and you immediately perked up. He wiggles his brow at you. "Couple's massage."

You gasped, he knew how badly you'd always wanted to get a couple's massage. You smiled at him, taking his hand as a thank you, and kissed him gently.

He paid for your meal, ever the gentleman, and called a taxi to take you to the spa. He had made an appointment prior, so you two checked in at the front desk and were told to go to the massage rooms and undress.

You did as you were told, and you admired the building as you walked down its long and narrow hallways. The place had a wood and stone theme, giving it a serene and modern feel. Once you made it to the massage room, you began to undress.

You first took off your shoes, and before you knew it you felt Bill behind you, his hands resting on your waist.

"Bill..." you began, breath already quickening at his touch.

"Can't I help my girl get undressed?" he asked innocently, and you could hear the smirk in his voice. He slowly inched your shirt up, taking his sweet time, and pulled it up over your head. He then reached in front of you and undid your pants, his cool hands on your belly sending shivers down your spine.

He could hear your breath getting more and more rapid and kissed your ear, chuckling. He loved getting you all worked up, especially in public places.

He unzipped your pants and pulled them down, getting on the ground with the pants. He kneeled behind you, and began kissing up your legs. You heart felt like it was going to explode, and the masseuse could walk in at any moment, but you loved the danger of it all.

He took the back of your thong in his teeth, pulling it down your body with them. He turned you around and looked up at you, your panties still in his mouth, and you moaned just from the eroticism of it all.

He placed his hands behind your knees, getting closer and closer to your already aching core. "Does my princess want something?" he teased, noticing your clear desire.

"Y-yes," you whispered, barely able to talk. He had a habit of making you speechless.

"Yes what?" he asked, inching even closer to your pussy.

"Yes daddy," you answered, slightly louder now. He smiled and dove in, sending waves of pleasure through your body. He began violently eating you out, clearly trying to make it go by fast in case the masseuse came in. You fell back against the wall, grabbing onto it for support. Your knees felt like jelly and your mind was racing. How could a person possibly make you feel so amazing?

"You taste so fucking good," Bill mumbled into your clit. The vibrations went up through your body, making your eyes roll back into your head.

You felt your body becoming warm, the danger and the ruthless attack on your clit becoming all too much, and you began writhing against him.

"D-Daddy," you moaned, unable to make coherent sentences. Bill could tell what was happening, and tightened his grip on your legs.

"Cum for daddy right fucking now," he growled, and it sent you over the edge. You gritted your teeth together to try to stop yourself from screaming, and came violently against his mouth. He lapped all of it up, relishing in the taste of you, and it was over all too soon. He stoop up and kissed your forehead. "You're such a good girl," he praised, and you blushed.

Then you heard the door begin to open, making you both panic, since you were almost entirely naked. He stood in front you to hide your nudity from whoever was coming in.

"Are you- oh!" exclaimed the person, quickly backing out of the room.

"Just a second!" said Bill, turning back to you and laughing. You laughed with him, and took off your bra so you were totally nude. He undressed, and you both covered yourselves back up with towels. Bill called for the person to come back in, and he brought some snacks.

"Complimentary," he explained, giving you two a warm smile. You thanked him, but Bill looked at you smugly.

"Won't be as good as what I just ate," he whispered into your ear, and you hit his chest. He laughed again, the sound filling you with love and joy. It wasn't even noon, and it was already shaping up to be the best Valentine's Day ever.