goodnight kisses

(requested by evaoli my gal)

warnings: fluff

It was about 2 in the morning, and you were exhausted. You had spent the entire day scurrying around and running errands, and Bill had been shooting for his new film most of the day. He got home and jumped into bed with you, both of you exchanging smiles as a greeting.

He laid down next to you and stared at you with a big smile on his handsome face. "Y/N?" he asked you.

"What is it, Bill?" your eyes were closed but you could feel his gaze, making it hard to fall asleep.

"I need a goodnight kiss," he said, and you opened your eyes just to roll them.

"I'm so tired, baby," you groaned, rolling over so your back was facing him. He wrapped his arm around your waist, persistent to get that kiss.

"Please? Just one?" Bill begged. You turned back around and squinted your eyes at him playfully.

"What'll I get in return, huh?" you teased, and he smirked at you.

"You'll see when you aren't so tired," he winked, and you rolled your eyes once more. "Okay, okay, I'll let you sleep if you do it."

"You'll let me sleep regardless," you challenged, and he gave you a smug smile. He then began tickling you mercilessly, causing you to giggle and scream and beg him to stop.

"I won't stop until you give me a kiss!" he exclaimed, and you finally agreed.

You planted a kiss firmly on his lips, and he smiled into it. Once you pulled away, he had a big idiot grin plastered across his face.

"Don't look so proud of yourself," you said, turning around and cuddling up against him to sleep.

"Good night princess," he kissed your ear, and you hummed.

"Night baby."

very short but i hope you liked it bby, if anyone else has a request just lemme know!