bar brawl

warnings: slight mentions of violence, fluff

"Bill, I can't believe you did that!" you yelled, throwing your shoes off and stomping into your shared apartment. He followed you close behind and held his nose.

"That guy was being a complete asshole! What else was I gonna do?" he asked, sitting down while you got the antiseptics and tissues.

"I don't know, maybe walked away? God, you always get so aggressive when you're drunk," you patted his nose and lips, not bothering to be gentle, and he winced. You were more merciful once you saw you were hurting him, but the anger in your chest didn't subside.

"Y/N, I'm not gonna let some prick talk to you that way," his eyes softened as he looked at you, and you tried your best to avert eye contact. You weren't going to forgive him that quick.

"I know, but you didn't need to punch him, Bill. None of this would have happened if you would've just used your words. Maybe you should go back to kindergarten?" you taunted him, standing and giving him a stern look. He sighed. 

"Baby," he began, walking over to you cautiously. "Sweetheart, look at me," you gave him a short glance. "I'm sorry I started a fight. I hate seeing guys treat any woman like that, and seeing it happen to you made me go crazy," the anger began to soften, "please, forgive me?"

You turned to face him, looking into his big green eyes. Sighing, you nodded. "I forgive you, just don't do it again." He smiled, planting a peck on your lips. You smiled into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck. He tried to deepen the kiss, but you placed a hand on his chest, stopping him. "Nice try, Skarsgård."

"It was worth a shot," he chuckled, before taking your hand and leading you to the living room to watch TV. You quickly grabbed an ice pouch and sat with him, enjoying the rest of your night together.

A/N
super short blurb , but please if you have any suggestions don't hesitate in direct messaging me or even commenting!!! also thank you for 2K (: