an eventful day

warnings: cute family fluff

"Babe, get in here!" called Bill, from the living room. You were reluctant to get out of bed, since you weren't feeling too well lately, but you did so to please your husband. As you walked down the hall you felt rather nauseas, and contemplated turning around.

But then, you reached the living room and you saw it. You saw your baby girl taking her first steps.

"Oh my God, Josie!" you practically screamed, the nausea gone in an instant. You looked at Bill, and pride and happiness was written all over his handsome face.

"Mama!" she giggled, walking toward you. You gasped; she was actually walking. Your baby girl was walking.

"Bill, baby," you began, shedding a tear. He went over to you and embraced you.

"I know sweetheart, she's gotten so big." he looked like he was going to shed a tear himself. Bill had loved your little girl, Josie, since the day you told him you were pregnant. He was always so enthusiastic about being a father, and didn't even mind waking up in the early hours of the morning to change a diaper or two. You looked at him with loving eyes, knowing that the news you had to offer would definitely make the tears spill.

"She's barely even a baby anymore," you began, and Bill gave you a gentle squeeze.

"Don't talk like that," he said, almost joking, but not really. He hated the idea of her growing up and leaving him, he wanted her to be his baby forever.

"Good thing we have another on the way." he pulled away and looked you in the eye, a questioning look on his face. He quirked an eyebrow up slightly, and you nodded, confirming. He gasped, and his eyes glanced down to your belly. He suddenly fell to his knees and began kissing your tummy, sending butterflies through it and making you giggle. Your daughter looked at him, confused, and he picked her up and twirled her around. "You're gonna get a little brother or sister, Josie Mosie!" he tickled her and she burst into a fit of giggles.

You smiled at your family, placing a hand on your belly, over the growing life inside of you. You had never felt more secure about something in your life. You knew that the life you were bringing into the world was going to be cared for and loved, and would have the best father out there.

A/N

sorry this is so short and not the best i just wanted to get something out there! some new, longer imagines are in the works and a special somethin is coming as well ;)