brat

(requested by evaoli )
warnings: suggestive content, cursing

"Are you ready yet, Y/N?" Bill called, tapping his foot impatiently. You were taking forever, as usual, to get ready.

"Bill, get up here and help me choose between these dresses!" he rolled his eyes but went, and stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw you.

You were adorned in a long, flowy black dress with a slit down the side, showing off your smooth legs. You laughed when you saw Bill's gaping mouth.

"Well?" you asked, giving him a spin. He just nodded, unable to even speak.

"You're so beautiful, Y/N," he finally whispered, walking over to you. You stopped him, wanting to show him the other dress. But then an idea popped into your head.

You began to undress, wiggling your butt to tease him as you did so. You had minimal underwear on underneath, so he was definitely getting a show. He licked his lips before coming back to his senses.

"Come on, babe, we have reservations with friends we haven't seen in weeks..." he began, trying to shake himself out of it. You pouted, but he just shook his head. "Now put that gorgeous dress back on and meet me downstairs in 5 or I'm leaving without your cute butt."

You sighed, crossing your arms. He blew you a kiss and left the room, leaving you and your horny self alone. Oh, you were gonna get revenge, for sure.

You decided against the black dress, deeming it too classy for what you were now going for. You dug in your closet for your fiery red mini dress, with spaghetti straps and a cut out just below your bust. You pulled it on, the tight dress barely fitting over your curves due to it being slightly old, and took a look in the mirror. Good, but you needed more.

You pulled out your black velvet pumps, strapping them on before your secret weapon caught your eye.

A choker.

Smirking to yourself, you grabbed the black velvet choker, matching your shoes, and fastened it around your neck. You took one last glance at yourself. Perfect.

You headed downstairs, heels clicking every step of the way. You saw Bill standing in the living room, distracted by something on his phone, and when he glanced up at you he felt like his heart stopped.

"Y-you..." he began, choking on his words.

"Changed? Sure did! Come on," you grabbed his hand, making sure to find a way to brush against his crotch as you did so, and pulled him out the door. All the way to the taxi he stared at you, completely infatuated with your beauty.

The ride to the restaurant was silent. Bill got back on his phone, and you grew incredibly bored. You placed an innocent hand on his knee, and crossed your leg towards him. He didn't flinch. The hand crept up his leg, toward the prominent bulge in his black skinny jeans. You began to lightly squeeze the tip, earning a gasp from him.

"Y/N, don't make me hard before we get there," he sternly told you, but you could hear a hint of begging in his voice.

"Or what?" you asked, squeezing harder. He grabbed your hand, letting himself play your little game for a split second.

"Or I'm going to destroy that little dress of yours when I rip it off you," you gulped, nodding before removing your hand. He seemed pleased, but you weren't done yet. The night was just getting started.

You two joined your friends, Marcia and Lucien, and sat down at a large corner booth. You and Bill were on the inside, covered by the table cloth. Perfect.

As you both chatted and caught up with your friends, your foot crept towards Bill's. You rubbed against his leg playfully, earning a kick and a dirty look from him in return. Feigning innocence, you placed your hand directly on his crotch. No one could see what you were doing, but he could definitely feel it. You began feeling around, noticing his phone was in his pocket. Smiling to yourself, you took your hand away. He let out a small sigh of relief, barely audible to anyone else but you. You declared you were going to the bathroom, and scooted past Bill, being sure to rub your ass against him as you did so.

Once you made it to the bathroom, you stepped in and began to undress. It was a single toilet bathroom, so you didn't have to worry about anyone walking in. You peeled the tight dress off your body, and snapped a picture of you with your bra and choker on, sending it to Bill.

Bill: Y/N, I swear to fuck

Chuckling, you went even further. You unhooked your bra, placing it on the hook on the back of the door, and took a picture of your biting your lip and grabbing your tit.

Y/N: I need you, daddy
Bill: I hope you're ready, princess
                                         Y/N: Ready for what, daddy?

You suddenly heard a small knock on the door, and kicked yourself for forgetting to lock it. But then, long legs walked in, kicking the door shut behind them.

"Ready for me to wipe that little smile of your pretty face," Bill said, pinning you against the wall. You gasped, smiling. This wasn't apart of your plan, but you liked where it was going. "You're such a little brat," he chuckled, kissing your neck.

"I get what I want, don't I?" you asked, innocently messing with the collar of his shirt.

"You're lucky I love you so much."