i missed you

(requested by: evaoli )

warnings: smut & family fluff

You sat in the living room with your daughters, Willa and Jaike, watching TV. Willa was quite young, only two years old, so she was just babbling to herself and playing with her doll. Jaike was six, and was watching television with you, cuddled into your side. You loved moments like these with your girls, although you missed having Bill to share them with.

He had been gone for about a month now, doing press for his new movie. You all missed him badly, but you knew that he took his career very seriously. He also took his family life very seriously though, and he hated spending so much time away from you all.

However, he was due to come home any day. He wasn't entirely sure when, as it depended on flights and interviews being cancelled, but you knew it was coming. You didn't want to tell the girls, as to not get their hopes up, but you couldn't wait to see their faces when they saw their daddy walk through the door.

"Alright, my loves, it's time to get ready for bed," you clapped your hands together, going to sit up. Jaike was the first to whine.

"But Mommmm," she began, but you shushed her.

"No whining. Bathroom. Go brush your teeth, I'll get your pajamas. And you," you went to pick up Willa, "are coming with me to get changed." Willa giggled as you tickled her side, and you carried her off into her bedroom. You changed her into a new onesie, and went to grab Jaike some PJs.

"Mom, when's Dad coming home?" asked Jaike, mouth full of toothpaste.

"Soon," you answered, setting her pajamas on the counter. She had a sad look on her face, and you knew she missed her father badly. He had never been away for this long, at least not in her lifetime. You kissed her forehead. "I promise he'll be home very, very soon, Jaikey."

She put her toothbrush away without responding, grabbed her clothes and went to her room. You sighed. You knew how she felt; you missed him just as much as she did.

Willa was running around the halls, giggling to herself. After finally catching her, you set her in her bed, kissing her cheek and whispering good night. You went to make sure Jaike was in bed before heading to your own bedroom to lay down.

You changed into one of Bill's shirts, took your pants off, and hopped into bed. You were scrolling through Instagram when you heard the front door click.

Not long after that, you heard loud footsteps coming toward the bedroom, and a large smile grew on your face when you saw the man you were hoping to see.

"Bill!" you exclaimed, running over to him and swinging your arms around his neck, planting a huge kiss on his lips. He smiled into the kiss, dropping his bags and placing his hands on your hips. "How are you home so early? I thought you said it wouldn't be for a few more days!"

He chuckled, tucking some hair behind your ear. "I missed you all too much, I asked to go home early," he explained, looking at you with an immeasurable amount of love in his eyes.

You kissed him again, this time more passionately. "The girls are already in bed," you said against his lips.

He looked at you lustfully, "Maybe that isn't such a bad thing..." his hand began traveling from your waist down your hip, making its way across your ass. You bit your lip, knowing what he wanted.

"I missed you so bad, baby," you took his hand and placed it higher up, onto your back. He looked at you, confused. "I just..." you began, but he stopped you.

"I get it if you don't want to," you shook your head.

"I want to, but I..." you couldn't think of the words. You knew what you wanted, but you were never good at expressing it.

"Tell me what you want, princess," he purred into your ear, massaging your hip with his other hand. You moaned lightly, and suddenly knew what to say.

"I want you to make love to me," you told him. He nodded, nibbling at your earlobe and walking you to the bed. He gently laid you down, placing himself between your legs. He began kissing you, unbuttoning his shirt as he did so. You ran your fingers through his hair, savoring the feeling of his silky smooth locks.

Once his shirt was off, he began focusing on yours. "I love it when you wear my clothes, you look so pretty," he caressed your cheek, his other hand fiddling with the hem of your shirt. "My pretty girl."

You moaned at the praise, wanting nothing more than him. Needing nothing more than him. He pulled at your shirt, accidentally grinding against you as he did so. The friction made your jaw drop. You hadn't realized how turned on you were already.

He smirked at your reaction, throwing the shirt somewhere unknown. He ground against you again, deliberately this time, and you met his hips with yours. You felt like a teenager again, exploring each other's bodies for the first time, timid yet excited.

He began unbuttoning his pants, the sound making your mouth water. Before you knew it he was on top of you again, pantsless, looking you in the eye.

"I'm gonna take your panties off, babygirl, and I'm gonna make love to you, okay?" he asked, and you nodded. You needed him so bad, at that point you didn't care what he did.

He slowly inched your panties down, relishing in the view of you looking so desperate and needy for him. He pulled them off of you and threw them across the room. He then crawled back up your body and looked at you again.

"Are you ready?" he whispered, getting close to your ear. Biting your lip, you nodded once more, and he lined himself up with your entrance. He slowly pushed himself in, groaning at the feeling of your tight pussy around him. He had almost forgotten how amazing you felt while he was away, and he didn't realize how much he had actually missed it.

He suddenly dropped onto you, burying his face in your neck. You heard a sob escape him.

"What's wrong, baby?" you asked, lifting his head up for him to look at you.

"I just... I missed you so much. I'm sorry I left for so long," he couldn't even look at you. He felt so terrible for leaving. It wasn't just the sex he missed, he missed you. He missed the girls. He never wanted to leave again.

"Baby, baby, look at me," you told him, grabbing his face with your hands and making him. "You're here now. So, please, make love to me like it's the last damn time." You saw something flicker in his eyes, and he began to move. He thrusted in and out of you, slowly at first, but gradually building speed.

His head fell to the crook of your neck again. He began whispering things like "I love you" and "my beautiful babygirl" in your ear, making you blush. You adored the feeling of him whispering such sweet things while you did something so dirty.

He started to pick up speed once your moans became more and more desperate. "B-Bill," you moaned, your arm wrapping around his shoulders.

"Come on, baby, cum for me," he encouraged, quickening his pace. He peppered kisses on your neck, biting lightly in some places. Your moans became incoherent, and before you knew what was happening you felt your eyes roll back into your head and your legs tighten around Bill's torso.

He groaned at the feeling of your pussy tightening around him, the tightness making him cum too. "Oh, God," he whispered, eyes closing and hips bucking as he came. Panting and breathless, he pulled out of you.

He fell next to you on his back, chest heaving. You turned to face him. "I love you," you told him, drawing shapes on his chest lightly with your finger.

He smiled at you, the smile that made your heart melt. "I love you too," he answered, taking your hand and kissing it. You two fell asleep that night, in each other's arms, feeling more thankful for each other than ever.