one more time (nsfw)

so this is like loosely based off dead girl walking from heathers ?? kinda ?? idk i just wanted to say that so no one would accuse me of stealing that scene but it's mostly based off this song (requested by evaoli )

warnings: nasty smut, oral (male on female), cursing

It was summer time in Hemlock Grove. You were out in your yard, staring at all the strange bugs and spots where no grass seemed to grow, when you saw him.

"Roman," you breathed, his eyes catching yours. He stared at you, a smirk growing on his sculpted face.

"Y/N..." he began, walking closer to you. His hand brushed your face, making your breath hitch, before he quickly pushed you out the way.

You jolted awake, screams filling your ears and the bed violently shaking.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" your dad screamed. You looked over to see Roman frantically putting his clothes on. Roman wasn't afraid of many people, he was the richest man in Hemlock Grove, but your father struck a specific chord in him that made him not want to stay any longer. Once his pants were finally on, he grabbed his shirt and ran out the door.

You sat in silence, unable to think of what to do.

"Y/N, if you ever see him again you'll never leave this house again, understood?" your dad threatened, a vein popping out of his forehead to show how angry he was.

You gulped. "I'll never see him again," he opened his mouth as to say something, but shut it and turned around, slamming the door behind him. You had no idea what had just happened. All you knew was that last night, you felt like the only people in the world were you and Roman. He made you feel as if you could fly, like you were a sailboat and he was your ocean. You drifted along in him, never feeling lost, and explored his vastness. You needed to explore more.

That night, you cracked your bedroom door open to check to see if your father was in the living room. It looked clear, so you creeped over to his bedroom. He was fast asleep, snoring loudly. You tiptoed out the front door, being careful to be deathly quiet, and once you were out, you broke into a sprint. Roman didn't live too far away, but you needed him now. Right now.

You arrived at his house, looking up to see if his light was on in his bedroom. It wasn't, but you knew he was awake. He's always awake.

Bracing yourself, you began scaling up the side of his house by the ladder he had put in. He claimed it was for fire emergencies so his mother wouldn't know, but you knew it was intended for his late night hookups. You then realized you were one of those sad girls now, begging for a taste of Roman. But you didn't care, you needed him one more time.

Not even bothering to knock, you opened up his window and crawled in. Once you got your footing, you looked around his room. It was dark and cold, just like Roman, and reeked of cigarettes and...blood?

Before you could ponder on the last thing, you felt strong hands grip your waist.

"Back for more already?" he purred, nipping on your earlobe.

Sucking in a sharp breath, you nodded, already unable to speak. He made a "tsk-tsk" noise.

"Use your words, princess," he began slowly caressing your arms, sending shivers down your spine, "tell me what you want."

"P-please," you gulped, trying to find the words to say. How could you ever express your desire? It consumed you, made you practically pull your hair out from frustration. When he wasn't with you, you felt incomplete. "Make me feel whole."

You felt him stiffen at your words, in more than one way. He wasn't sure how he felt about what you said. He wasn't one for romance, but he assumed you meant another way.

So, he pushed you onto the bed, immediately latching onto your collarbone. He began unbuttoning your flannel and pulling your leggings off, and was pleased to find nothing underneath.

"Someone came prepared," he praised, and started sucking on your left nipple. You moaned lightly at the sensation, pulling at Roman's soft hair. He grabbed your hands and put them over your head, letting go of your nipple with a "pop." "You don't get to touch me, little girl," he growled, and you nodded. You loved when he made you feel small.

He continued his descent, kissing your chest, your stomach, your bellybutton. Once he made it to the spot you needed him at, he deliberately skipped over it.

"Roman, please," you begged, not wanting to play any of his little games.

"Who's the one getting fucked?" he asked, putting you back in your place. He kept going, kissing down your left leg and licking it. Then, out of nowhere, he stood up and grabbed your ass, lifting you off the bed toward his mouth. He aggressively attached his mouth to your center, devouring you like you were his only meal in a week.

"Oh my God! Roman!" you screamed, unable to keep it in. He was completely ravishing you, making you see stars and feel like you were floating. You felt yourself coming to your high, until he threw you down onto the bed. Wiping his mouth of your arousal, he pulled his shirt off and crawled on top of you.

"It's not over yet, sugar, I'm just getting started." his hands started exploring your body, his touch cold compared to the heat you were radiating. You were heaving, out of breath, and needing more.

"Roman, I need..." you began, but stopped when he made eye contact with you. His piercing eyes dug into you, and you felt like your throat didn't work.

"What do you need, princess?" he looked at you with so much lust, so much admiration, you could hardly take it.

Your hand wandered down his chest, his eyes following. When you reached the hem of his pants, you began tugging. He looked back up at you, eyes like an animal.

He practically ripped his pants off, revealing his tight black boxers. You could see his hard member, barely contained by them, and your mouth started watering. He pulled down his underwear, his cock shooting up to slap against his stomach. It looked painfully hard, and all you wanted to do was help him.

You grabbed it, tugging at it lightly. He let out a high pitch moan before pulling your hands away and wrapping his hands around your neck.

"What did I say, little girl?" you didn't respond, which made him even angrier. So, he flipped you over and pulled your ass up so he could hold it while he fucked you. He guided his cock to your entrance, loving the sight of you ass-up in front of him. He slowly slid in, both of your eyes rolling into the back of your heads. He began speeding up, not even bothering to go slow.

You began panting and moaning, pornographic noises leaving your mouth. "Roman, oh fuck," he grunted in response, focusing on filling you up with all of him.

"God, you feel so fucking good," he praised you, "so fucking tight for me."

You loved the appraisal, it giving you newfound confidence. You began backing up onto his cock and tightening around him, causing him to moan a throaty moan.

"Oh my fucking God, Y/N. I'm gonna cum," he warned. You kept going, needing him to cum. When he did, you shuddered at the feeling of him filling you up. It was warming and comforting to you. "Fuck," he said, realizing you hadn't came yet.

He rolled you over and stuck his fingers in your pussy, going at an inhumane pace. You screamed at the sudden contact, three fingers already in you. He looked you in the eye the entire time, telling you deliciously dirty things.

It became too much all too soon, and you came with a scream. Panting, he pulled his fingers out of you.

"Open," he demanded, and once you obeyed, he put his fingers in your mouth. "Suck."

You sucked them clean of both of your cum, turning both of you on once more.

"Roman, that was fucking incredible," you said, after swallowing all of it.

"I need you one more time," he wrapped his hands around your hips, pulling you on top of him. You knew it was going to be a long night. Good thing your dad slept in on weekends.