midnight needs (nsfw)

warnings: smut, female on male oral, cursing, a lil fluff ig

"Good night, Billy," you whispered, pecking your boyfriend's cheek. He smiled tightly at you, and you wondered why he was acting so funny. You then looked down, and realized your hand was resting on his leg, dangerously close to his crotch.

He made pleading eye contact with you, and you knew what he wanted. "I'm so tired, baby..." you began, your lips curling up into a smile. You loved teasing him and making him beg for what he wanted, even if you wanted it too.

"Pleaseeeee?" he begged, taking your hand and pulling it directly into his crotch. He brought his lips to your ear, making you shiver. "Don't you see how hard you make me?"

You nodded, amazed at how hard he actually was with you barely having to do anything. You moved so you were straddling him, and began to lightly grind into him. He groaned loudly, grabbing you by the hips and pushing you onto him. You two were only separated by your thin underwear and his plaid boxers, but you knew he needed more. You pulled off your large sleeping shirt, which was really just his shirt, and exposed your chest to him. He bit his lip at the sight, his hands moving from your hips to your chest. He squeezed lightly, and it was now your turn to bite your lips.

You bent down and gave him a quick peck on the lips, and slowly began your descent down his body. You kissed down his chest and his stomach, giving little nips here and there, until you finally reached where you wanted to be most. You reached into his boxers and pulled out his member, and immediately licked the tip of it free of his precum. His jaw fell open at the feeling, eyes closing and hands finding themselves in your hair. You smiled to yourself, you loved putting him in this state.

You slowly licked from the base to the tip, driving him crazy. Once you reached the tip again, you put the whole thing in your mouth, slowly getting deeper and deeper. You looked up at him and saw his eyes were open again, and made an effort to make full eye contact with him while you sucked him off.

"Fuck, Y/N," he moaned, making your tummy fill with butterflies. You began sucking faster, wanting him to cum. He started grunting and groaning, sounds he hated but you loved freely flowing from his gorgeous mouth. His hands tightened in your hair, and you knew he was close. He began to thrust up into your mouth, making you gag. You pulled away and took a breather, a popping noise sounding as you did so.

You then smirked, as you knew what would really send him over the edge. You attached your mouth to his balls, and you saw his chest begin to heave even more. "Oh my fuck," he whispered as you begin jacking him off with your hand and pleasuring him with your mouth at the same time. It wasn't long before you felt his cock twitch and he came into your hand, a throaty groan escaping him as he did so.

You lifted your head and smiled at him, and went to go get a towel and to wash your hands free of his cum. You came back to a completely sated boyfriend, his eyelids heavy and the corner of his mouth upturned. You lightly cleaned him off, being careful around his still sensitive cock.

"Thank you, princess, I needed that," he said, looking you in your eyes. You smiled.

"I know you did baby," you set the towel down on his nightstand and crawled back into bed with him, wrapping your leg around his and placing a hand on his chest.

"Do you want me to...?" he began, and you knew what he meant.

"I'm okay, sweetie, I'm just tired." you explained, and he nodded. You fell asleep in his arms, amazed at how such a beautiful man inside and out could be yours.