Five

There was a certain realization that appeared on his face at the words she'd just uttered.

"I'm afraid you'll reject me."

He stepped forward only a little but said nothing for awhile but then he spoke up, "If I wanted to reject you, I would have the moment I met you. You wouldn't have even seen my house but Belle here, you are."

Belle nodded unable to formulate any words and stood there in shock, so he wasn't planning on rejecting her? Suddenly, relief washed over her and she could feel her worries float away.

"If there's anything, anything at all you need to tell me, please don't hesitate to come to me." His eyes searched her face.

"Okay."She said softly, a small smile forming on her lips.

There was silence in the kitchen as the couple worked simultaneously to wash and dry the dishes and pack them away. It was a team effort and Belle was pleased with how much he was helping her. The silence between them was comfortable and Belle being introverted was enjoying it.

"Belle,"

She hummed a response, "Tomorrow, I'll be introducing you to the pack, is that okay?"

She gulped nervously, pack?
Jesus what if they didn't like her?

Good lord, "Umm yes, that's okay." She managed to say quietly.

Demetri seemed unsure of whether to believe her or not but nodded anyway returning to the dishes.

~*~

Belle studied herself in the mirror, she had her long golden hair out falling into her back and thick wavy strands. The red sundress she wore was cute but elegant and fit her body perfectly. She studied her small nose and pink lips and again wondered if Demetri thought she was pretty. There was a knock to their door and Demetri peeped his head through, "Are you ready?" He opened the door fully.

She nodded, "Am I too dressed up?" She questioned nervously as his eyes trailed her body.

"No, you look perfect." His voice was breathy.

Belle, herself couldn't peel her eyes off of him and she almost missed his compliment. He wore a grey long sleeve v-neck that matched his eyes that could just make her swoon. Belle loved staring at his eyes, in the two days she'd been here, she always caught herself staring at his eyes.

"Thank you." She blushed and he opened the door for her and she walked out with Demetri on her heels.

When they arrived Belle was so surprised at the amount of people that had showed up she almost vomited. This was not what she signed up for....
Next to her Demetri instantly noticed her discomfort and placed a hand on hers which caught her attention in a millisecond.
"It will be okay, I'll be right next to you"

Belle sighed, she wondered what must be going on his head, why was he being so kind to her? He had no reason to be, although she was his mate and he said he won't reject her, she felt as though her being human was a flaw. I mean, he could always turn her but she would never be a real werewolf.

They walked out together and she could feel the mountains of eyes peering at her and immediately looked at the ground. At the front of the crowd, Belle saw Jillian, Ana and George although Jillian was smiling her husband was not. But Belle avoided his eye contact.

"Ladies and Gentlemen..." Demetri began his speech and mid way through it, Belle was lost in thought.
Demetri had promised her, she would have nothing to say and he had kept his word.
"Here, standing before you is your new Luna, my mate, Belle."