Thirteen

Belle placed her nose to the window of the car as she stared at the large house in front of her. She shouldn't be surprised at the size of houses anymore as the one she was currently living in was just as big as this one, but still, she sat in awe. Before her, was a building resembling a castle, with high walls preventing anyone from seeing what was on the inside, but the gates opened revealing a fountain at least ten feet tall. The pillars holding up the house were marble and she gawked.

"Who did you say we were visiting?" She whipped her head to Demetri.
"This is where Christopher lives...." she cut him off,
"Alpha of the Northern Pack." Belle whispers quietly.
Demetri hummed in response as he got out of the car and came over to her door opening it.
She smiled sheepishly as he placed his arm on the small of her back as persons, she assumed were wolves took out their bags.

Suddenly the doors to the house burst open revealing a gorgeous man. He was tall and lean with dark hair and brown eyes. His skin, the color of caramel. Anyone could tell just by looking at him that he was gorgeous. As they approached him slowly Belle suddenly felt terrified. What would he think of her? Would he accept her as a human?
"Demetri." He clasped his friend by the hand pulled him into a hug.

Belle watched as Demetri smiled and hugged him back. He stepped back and again placed a hand on my back, "This is Belle, my mate."
Christopher's gaze ran over her and she could feel Demetri tense behind her, "Belle—"
He reached over and kissed her cheek, "Welcome to my humbly home."
"Come, I'll show you to your room," Christopher looked back at them a sly smile on his face.

"Belle, is it, I've been very interested in meeting you, first human Luna. How have you settled in? Is Demetri treating you right?"
Belle smiled up at Demetri, "Yes he is."
She saw Christopher's gaze shift between the two of us, "Mhm seems so, judging by the look you're giving each other, seems you're in love."
If Belle was drinking she would have choked, in love, did she love him? She knew she felt very strongly for him but the bigger question was, did he love her?

Belle felt a blush flood to her cheeks as she watched Christopher smirk. Belle took a look around at the decor of the living room and gasped, did Christopher do all this? If he did, hands down the best interior designer Belle had ever seen—
"Now, before you tell me the house looks amazing, it was my mate Gracie, who designed it."
Belle smiled, "Mhm, figures."
Christopher raised his eyebrows at her chuckling, "Gracie!" He called out.

Suddenly a bundle of red hair popped out from behind a door and a woman stepped out into the room. Running up to Christopher and placing a chaste kiss to his cheek, "Hello." She said confidently.
"Gracie, this is Demetri and his mate Belle."
Belle suddenly felt small under Gracie's gaze, it was true that Gracie was gorgeous and if she hadn't known Gracie was already taken she would have felt nervous around her.

Suddenly Gracie smiled, a big smile and reached out and hugged Belle, "It feels so good to have another woman here to talk too, sometimes Chris can be such a bore!" She complained.
Belle saw Christopher put on a face full of hurt, "Don't worry doll, I still love you!" She smiled.
Belle couldn't help but smile at Gracie, "I hear a congratulations is in order for being the first ever human Luna."

She turned to Chris, "Seems like we should have a party when all the boring stuff is over of course, for our first Human Luna and our first female Alpha."
Female Alpha? Is that a thing?
Gracie took note of Belle's facial expression, "I know right, it's the 21st Century," she shrugged, "Us girls got this thing covered."
Belle still confused turning to Demetri, "I thought all the Alpha's you know were male."

He smiled, "Indeed, but Fay was a special circumstance, her parents bred no boys and so she stepped up. Of course, there was controversy but for the most part, the Southern Pack is at its strongest."
Belle was relieved, at least she wasn't the only the abnormality and suddenly felt excited to meet this new Alpha.

As they climbed the stairs, Christopher pointed to a door at the end of the hall and gave them a key, "It's yours."
Before swiveling his heel he spoke with a smirk on his lips, "And please, I'd like my beauty sleep so that means no screaming kiddies!"
Belle paled at what Christopher was referring too and she saw Demetri only chuckle and pull Belle closer towards him.

They hadn't even talked about sex, he'd only just kissed her. Belle was a virgin and was she scared? yes oh god yes but she didn't show it as he opened the door and they entered together.
Their bags were already inside and she fell onto her bed with a thump.
"Tired?" Demetri asked as he sat beside her.
"Mhm." Belle's muffled response made him chuckle.

She felt him kiss her head and she smiled into the sheets.
"When is the meeting?"
Demetri turned to her, "Later, I think."
Bell nodded, "What will we do in the meantime?"
Demetri suddenly smirked, "let me think...."
Suddenly his lips found hers and Belle gasped before kissing him back with vigor. She smiled into the kiss thinking, nothing could be better than this.