Eleven

Demetri's return brought such an exciting feeling to her that she didn't know how much she missed him until he was standing right in front her with a sour expression to his face. But at the sight of her, his harsh exterior softened as he walked towards her.
"How are things out there?" She asked.
Demetri sighed heavily, "Two more wolves were found dead and then I hear a report that a fire was set off."

"Yes, Lily was sent to give you that message but she found me instead." She said the last part with such distaste that Demetri raised his eyebrows.
"Did she say something?" He folded his arms.
Belle snook a look at Liam who was on the other side of the room, "No, she didn't say anything of any interest."
Demetri gave her a quizzical look but chose to drop it and change the topic, "My family is having a dinner tomorrow night and I was wondering if you'd like o accompany me?"

Belle nodded, was George going to be there... probably and Belle knew he didn't really like her but Demetri looked excited so how could she say no.
"I'd love too."
Demetri smiled and turned his attention to Liam, "You're relieved of your duties for the rest of the day."
Liam nodded at his Alpha and give me a nod as well before leaving the house.

Demetri turned to her, "I wanted my girl to myself for the rest of the afternoon."
The way he said it made her heart stop beating and she found a light blush to her cheeks.
"What do you want to do?" She asked.
He put his hand to his chin, "I was thinking a movie and popcorn?"
Belle chuckled, "So basic, it hard for me to believe werewolves actually do that."

"You do know we enjoy doing human things too you know..."
Belle shrugged, "It's still weird."
She skipped into the kitchen to get a bag of popcorn and put it into the microwave to find Demetri looking at her from by the door.
"What?" She dragged our shyly.
"You just look so happy, with that smile on your face. I want to see you like that all the time."

Her blush deepened as she took out the popcorn and poured it into a bowl.
"What movie are we watching?" She asked.
"Mhm, I was thinking I'd let you pick?"
Belle was deep in thought before we squealed, "Have you ever watched Twilight?"
He suddenly chuckled, "The movie with the vampires and the werewolves?"
She nodded her head vigorously, "We should watch it."

He shrugged, "I did say you could pick the movie."
They set it up and Belle had the popcorn on her lap and she scooter closer to where Demetri was sitting. He slipped his arm around her waist and she relaxed into him. During the movie she must have fallen asleep because a kiss to her forehead made her stir and she turned her attention to Demetri's amused grey eyes.

"You fell asleep while watching the movie you were so excited to see."
Belle looked at the screen where the credits were showing, it was over and a chuckle emptied out of her mouth, "I guess I was tired."
"No kidding,"

She stood up and stretched and smiling shyly at Demetri.
"I'm going to the kitchen, do you want anything?"
He shook his head, "Just one thing."
He stood up then and stalked towards her and she furrowed her eyebrows until he was standing in front her and her breathing hitched as he leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. The kiss was slow and sensual and nothing she'd ever experienced before.

Their lips moved together in sync and it was as if everything in the world was right. She placed her arms around his neck as he hugged her closer to his body. Out of breath she leaned back and placed her forehead on his shoulder.
"That was..." he was out of words and Belle smiled shyly at him, "Amazing."