Fifteen

As Belle lay on her side of the bed, she stared up at the ceiling in thought. Marking on her mind, she wanted to ask about it, but she was nervous; what if he didn't want too— she sighed and tossed about in the bed. Her back would be toward Demetri if he was lying down next to her, but he was in the bathroom. She huffed to herself silently closing her eyes to try to fall asleep. Suddenly she felt his touch on her arms.

Drawing circles on her shoulder blade, "Belle?" His voice was soft.
Belle wanted to shrug his hand away and shrug off her insecurities with it, "Yes." She answered quietly.
Belle could tell he knew something was wrong and that pissed her off, why was she so easy to read! Fay had just met her and was able to pick up what was wrong, what she was thinking, she sulked.
"Is everything okay? Did you enjoy the girl's company?"

She nodded, as she felt the bed dip. Her back was still to him as she spoke, "Yeah, the girls were great."
"Belle...." he trailed off.
Frowning she flipped herself to the other side and studied his face. His gorgeous grey eyes staring at her with circles of blue surrounding them.
"There's something you're not telling me...."
She shook her head, "The girls talked about marking, and you never brought it up so I didn't know what it was....."

She didn't know why that was bothering her, sure he didn't bring it up and she was telling herself that just because he hadn't brought it up yet didn't mean he didn't want her but she couldn't shake that feeling.
"It's just....." she mumbled.
She paused, "You never mentioned it and I wondered if you even...."
He finished her sentence for her, "if I even wanted to mark you."

He actually had the nerve to chuckle which caused Belle's frown to deepen, "You're laughing at me!" She accused.
He shook his head, "Belle, baby, of course I was going to tell you about it, but I wanted you to be ready."
Belle lowered her gaze and sighed, "So you want too?"
She felt his hand cup her cheek, "I've wanted too as soon as I laid my eyes on you, but we'll wait until you're ready."

She nodded feeling better, "Now c'mon what are you doing all the way over there!"
He grabbed her and pulled her close to him, she smiled softly as she rested her head on his chest.

~*~

Belle woke up and first and rested her chin on his chest to get a better look at him. His structured face relaxed and at peace, Belle smiled and placed a kiss to his jaw and entangled herself from him to go to the shower. Taking her clothes with her, she changed into a jeans and a top and let her long blonde hair out to dry. Demetri was on the edge of the bed when she came out and she smiled at him and skipped over.

His wrapped her arms around her small waist and she kissed the top of his head, "Morning." She cooed into his ear.
"Good morning." He answered.
They held each other for a few seconds before standing up he announced he was going to take a shower, "Breakfast should be downstairs you don't need to wait on me." He chuckled as her stomach rumbled.

She blushed slightly and nodded going to the door, she swiveled her heel and blew him a kiss and stalked down the stairs. Gracie squealed and ran to hug her excitedly, "Good morning!" She was extra chipper and Belle's eyes widened.
She was expecting the girl to be hell of a lot more hung over but Gracie seemed immune.
"You seem happy." Belle commented.
Gracie only squealed louder, "I have a secret to tell!" She giggled hysterically.

Belle's smiled, "Oohh tell me!" She urged her, Gracie's infectiousness making her excited as well.
"I want to tell you and Fay together!" Gracie was bouncing off the walls as she walked around the kitchen.
Belle nodded, "Where's Christopher?"
Gracie's smile grew, "I think he's out visiting some of his men,"
Belle nodded as Gracie placed some pancakes in front of her, "Eat up!" She sang.

Belle nodded as Fay suddenly entered, "Good morning guys!"
"Morning!" Both Belle and Gracie sang, though Gracie was a whole pitch higher.
Fay raised her eyebrows, "What's got you in such a good mood?"
Gracie squealed in response and Fay turned to Belle, but she only shrugged her shoulders.
" I have news!" Gracie yelled.

Fay sat down next to Belle, "Well tell us!"
Gracie squealed again, "I'm pregnant!"
All three woman screamed loudly, "Oh my goodness Gracie! That's amazing!" Fay exclaimed hugging her friend.
Belle approached her and hugged her too, "Congratulations Gracie! I'm so happy for you!"
Gracie smiled, "I found out this morning!"

Belle hugged her again, "Does Christopher know?" She asked.
She shook her head, "I haven't told him yet."
"Well?" Fay began, "When will you?"
Gracie shrugged looking a little off and then Belle turned her attention to Fay to see if she sensed what was happening but she had the same look on her face.

"Guys?" She looked at them in question.
They seemed to be communicating somehow, or listening to someone talking to them. Suddenly Demetri burst through the doors and when his eyes caught sight of us he nodded.
"Girls, Christopher needs us. There's been an attack to the east of the compound."
The girls seemed to come out of their link and nod, "We need to go now!" Demetri informed them.

He stalked towards me, "Belle, I need you to stay here for me...."
"Why what's happening!" She asked.
"I'll explain it all when I come back!" She nodded even though she was scared shitless.
She followed the trio out into the living room before grabbing Gracie's arm, "You shouldn't go Gracie, you're...." Belle hinted not too sure whether Gracie wanted Demetri to know.

Gracie frowned, "Christopher is in trouble, I can't just not go!"
Belle dropped her hand, "Just be careful."
"All of you." Her eyes met Demetri's and he nodded, leaving her alone in the house.