Prologue

(Chapter was redone)

Plane to Kanto from Kalos

Clemont's POV

"Too bad Serena couldn't come with us," Bonnie pouted.

"We'll see her soon again don't worry," Ash assured her,"Once she is done her journey in Hoenn maybe we will have a reunion or something."

"Maybe sooner than you think," I muttered.

"Did you say something big brother?" Bonnie asked.

Ash looked over at me with an eyebrow raised. They weren't supposed to hear me. I frantically waved my arms. "NO, NO, NO, I didn't say anything, don't worry guys." That was close.

"Okayyyy," Bonnie replies not really believing me but luckily she doesn't think too hard into it. Ash just goes back to staring out the window probably thinking about his Pokemon he gets to see after so long.

I decide to put "our" plan in action. "Ash I brought some magazines with me that may interest you," I said as I pulled out some magazines from my Aipom inspired backpack. I tried to pass them across to Ash.

Bonnie decided to grab the magazines from me first. "Buying a House, Building a Family, Getting a Job," Bonnie read off the titles, " Why does Ash need these Big Brother? He is still on his journey to become a Pokemon master." Bonnie questioned.

"Bonnie's right and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon and they don't seem very interesting," Ash agreed.

"Yeah, Go Ash," Bonnie cheered in her usual cheering attitude. She's not making this easy.

This might not work but Serena won't be happy if I give up. I'm starting to grow worried. "Nothing you ever do is a waste of time right," I recounted hoping it would work. After a nod from Ash I continued, "It's a long ride anyway."

3 Hours Later...

Bonnie's POV

"Are we there yet?" I asked impatiently. I can't wait to meet all of Ash's Pokemon.

"For the last time Bonnie, n-" Clemont was cut off.

"We have arrived at our destination Viridian City, I hope you enjoyed your flight and have a great day." A voice came from the speakers.

"You were saying big brother," I say innocently while Ash is laughing beside me.

"Let's just go," Clemont sighs

Us three begin walking off the plane to go get their luggage. I was skipping along while Ash and Clemont were lagging behind talking about Kanto.

"Hurry up guys," I shout, already at the luggage belt.

"Bonnie we will probably have to wait long for the luggage anyways so there's no ru-," Clemont started.

"So long they are already here," I say slyly.

"Bonnie 2, Clemont 0," Ash added while laughing.

'They are making me feel better about this whole betrayal thing. But this is going to really affect Bonnie since she idolizes him. At least Ash will start doing something with his life.' Clemont thought while frowning.