Birthday Preperations Part 2

Lillie's POV

"Are you sure it's a good idea leaving Bonnie by herself with 60+ Pokémon to take care of?" I worriedly asked Ash. He was looking at a small patch of grass in between the buildings. "Ash," I repeated again getting kind of irritated. "Ash," "Ash, "Ash," I yelled.

He put his finger to my mouth and carefully walked toward the grass. I watched his climb over the fence and pick up something. "Lillie come help me," he looked really concerned.

"Zorrrr," I heard a weak yelp. It looked like it scraped its leg.

Lillie rushed over and picked up the small black Pokémon. "We better go back to get it treated." Ash said and got up from the ground.

"It doesn't look too bad," I told him, I have the supples to fix a scraped leg. "Do you know what Pokémon it is?"

"It's Zorua but not a normal one," Ash told me.

"Not normal?" I'm confused.

"I think it's a shiny," they're super rare, I can't believe we found one.

Lillie finished bandaging the wound and stood up brushing the bottom of her dress. Ash picked up Zorua and started petting it.

"Do you want to stay with us until your leg feels better?" I heard Ash softly ask Zorua. Zorua nodded and we continued on our trip.

"Ash have you decided what to get Bonnie for her birthday?" I asked him.

"I want to find her an electric type Pokémon or an Eevee," he replied looking around.

"Why an Eevee?" Knowing my Pokemon info.

"Bonnie talks non-stop about Jolteon and I think it would be the perfect starter Pokémon." I have no clue what a Jolteon so I gave him a confused look.

He noticed and took out his PokeCom. "Jolteon, the Lightening Pokemon. Its fur stands on end, becoming like needles it fires at enemies. Once they're weakened, it finishes them off with a 10,000 volt shock. Evolves from Eevee."

I grabbed the PokeCom and looked at the picture. It was a bright yellow Pokémon with its fur sticking out. "It looks strong," I commented. I decided to search up Zorua while I had the chance.

 I decided to search up Zorua while I had the chance

I brought the PokeCom over and pointed to Zorua. Zorua looked curiously at the device as it began to speak. "Zorua, the Tricky Fox Pokemon. This Pokémon has a cowardly disposition, so when it's not around friends, it basically always stays transformed as something else. It evolves into Zoroark." Zorua smiles and jumped out of Ash's arms smiling.

" Zorua smiles and jumped out of Ash's arms smiling