A Few Things Happen

Lillie's POV

Ash grabs me and and keeps me behind him. I look around for Bonnie and Hau and I see them standing facing the two grunts by the front desk. I hear something and I see Ash talking to Meowth. Ash grabbed two transferred Pokeballs and released them.

A huge monkey like Pokémon that I remember as Infernape came out. The other one was a similar size but looked like a plant. I think it's a Sceptile.

"Ok bro this kid thinks he can beat us," the one said arrogantly.

"Let's show him how real bros fight," the other said.

"He's not a Bro though," the one argued. "He's a no bro."

I see Ash laughing at them. "You may need to release some Pokémon first," Ash pointed out. Infernape gave an intimidating growl.

"Raticate."

"Golbat," They said as their voices shaked like a rattlesnake. What is a rattlesnake?

"Sceptile leaf blade on raticate," Sceptile didn't move for a second. Is he disobeying Ash...

I blinked and Raticate was in the wall unable to battle. Sceptile still had the leaf blade engaged and was still in the position he was in when he attacked. He stared right into the grunts eyes and I think there's a wet spot on his pants now.

"Sceptile you didn't have to scare them that bad," Ash joked. "Seems like the training is going good." How can Ash be so calm in a situation like this?

"Infernape use flamethrower so we can go help out." The grunt didn't have enough time to speak as Ash was already running out before it hit. "Pikachu protect Lillie," Ash yelled before running out. Pikachu saluted and jumped on my shoulder.

"Let's go help Nurse Joy with Bonnie and Hau," I suggested and we ran into the back room.

Ash's POV

"Holy Tauros," I say as I look around the previously peaceful town. There were about 10 grunts running around terrorizing civilians. There were some houses starting to burn while some were simply smashed to the ground.

There was a larger house but a lot of grunts were guarding it. That must be where an admin or leader is. I better help the people first. I started shouting orders to my two Pokémon. They easily blasted away Team Skulls Pokemon But they are still taking damage, I should have asked for more Pokémon.

Meowth's POV

I hear the Christmas music so I dash over to the house. Hopefully it's just Ash calling to give back Infernape and Sceptile. "Hello?" Lillie appears on the screen looking terrified. I can't believe I used to make people afraid like that.

"Meowth send all of Ash's water and flying Pokémon as quick as possible. We are north of the house remember," she said frantically then ended the call. I run over to the newly installed PA system and start talking.

"All flying and water type Pokémon head North of here quickly," I yell hoping they aren't too tired. "Bulbasaur, Bayleef, Torkoal, Torterra, Krookodile and Hawlucha come here."

I walk outside and meet the six Pokémon. "Why can't I go and fight?" Hawlucha complained since he's a flying type. Over their heads I see all of the flying types fly out at almost the speed of light.

"Because we need to have a meeting," I stated. "I called one of you from each region as you can see. It seems that criminal activity may be on the rise so every Pokémon needs to be trained the best they can be."

"We're already doing that Meowth," Bayleef said.

"I know but I mean more advanced training. Like learning movesets with three or four different types." I said.