Just Lose Your Rhythm Already

(Baseball starts tomorrow!!!!!)

Lillie's POV

Why would Ash accept the challenge when we can easily beat her as a group?

"Garchomp I choose you," Ash says as he releases the pseudo legendary. The massive purple Pokémon started hopping from one foot to another.

"Altaria let's blow them away with your singing," Melody shouts. The blue Pokémon that was covered in clouds came out and flapped her fluffy wings.

"Dual chop," Ash commands, immediately going on the offensive.

"Push back with moonblast," Melody ordered calmly. Garchomp glided up towards Altaria but his two wings were no match for the fairy type attack.

"Garchomp!" I yell as he goes crashing into the ground. A cloud of dust shot up from the impact but the energetic Pokémon got right back up.

"Disarming voice," Melody says confidently.

"Dig."

Garchomp dug underground in a flash so the sound attack was harmless. Altaria was flying through the air as everyone waited to see what would happen next.

"If you're not coming out, we'll go in," Melody says. "Sing directly in the hole."

Altaria flew towards the entrance and looked in curiously. She got ready to release the lullaby but not before Ash orders Garchomp to use rest and a digging tactic.

"Altaria stop and use dragon breath," Melody orders while becoming visibly frustrated.

Altaria screeched and the purplish stream was exhaled into the hole.

"Looks like Garchomp is screwed now," Meyer sighs.

"What about the digging tactic Ash commanded?" Lusamine questions. "Do you know what it is?"

"Nope," I pout. "He wouldn't budge, even after a few thunderbolts from Pikachu."

"Pikachu helped you?" Tierno laughs.

"All Ash's Pokemon take commands from both of us," I clarify. "Just another reason why I love him."

Tierno raised an eyebrow at me and my parents started giggling.

"Looks like the hero has an admirer," Beat jokes.

"I didn't know it was possible to blush that red," Harmony laughs. I groan and focus back on the ground that the ground-dragon type still hasn't emerged from yet.

"Looks like your "strong" pseudo legendary couldn't handle a breathe of air from Altaria," Melody laughs.

Ash didn't respond, instead he continued to stare at Altaria. She eventually stopped the attack and peeked curiously into the large hole. "Dragon Rush!"

"Commanding a fainted Pokémon. Good tactic," Melody taunts. Suddenly the ground started rumbling and a ball of purple and fire crashed into Altaria.

"I thought it was pretty good," Ash jokes as the fainted humming Pokémon was laid by the tunnel entrance.

"How!?" Melody asked in disbelief while returning her first Pokémon.

"Digging tactic," He winks at me.

"Explain," I demand. He laughs me off but decides to tell us anyway.

"See when Pokemon dig they go through the ground but where does the dirt they dig through go?" Ash asks the rhetorical question. "I still don't know that." What an idiot... "But I figured if Garchomp could dig a pocket and block the entrance..."