History

Ash's POV

Beep Beep Beep

Lillie and I jolted up and on our feet. The large television was glowing red and a holographic exclamation mark was floating in front of it.

"We have received news of a tsunami heading towards Alola," The news girl reports. "Our experts don't know why or how it was created but Poni island is in grave danger."

A picture flashed on the screen and it brought back memories of Altomare. The strong curling wave was towering over the ocean as its speed was picking up.

"Residents of Seafolk Village have been told to evacuate but since Poni island is relatively low-lying, it might not matter," The reporter says sadly.

Everyone was stunned to hear such a tragedy. Alola was supposed to be peaceful and free of conflict but that hasn't got us anywhere. "We have to do something," I state.

"Meowth and Kukui if you can, please get all of our Pokémon home," Lillie says.

"Be ready for a call as well," I add.  "Lugia are you okay with flying us there?"

She gave a nod and Lillie climbed on and I followed suite. "Greninja return. Tapu Fini?" I ask. She nods and was returned to her capsule.

"Suicune might show up," I mutter thinking that he should be able to sense the danger.

"Pikachu I choose you," Lillie says and he climbs on her shoulder.

"Really?" I smile.

"Girlfriend gets first pick," She winks.

"Zorua let's go," I say while glaring at Pikachu.

"See you guys some other time," Lillie waves as the roof starts to open. Handy.

"Wait!" Bonnie yells and climbs on a surprised Pidgeot.

"Okay," I chuckle.

And we were off...

Proton's POV

"Hehehe," I laugh from on top of my Golbat. In between flaps of his oversized wings I could watch the wave of destruction tear through the ocean. Then I can ride in and steal all the Pokémon I want. What a happy coincidence.

"Luuu!" A took a second to look back before getting pushed aside by a huge gust of wind. Lugia...

And Ketchum...

They want to be heroes, how sweet. They landed on the edge of the docks and looked towards the approaching wave. "Good luck," I laugh.

Suddenly a streak of red crossed the sky. You got to be kidding me...

Ash's POV

"What's that?" Lillie pointed out towards the sky. A red and white Pokémon was flying at an unidentifiable speed towards the tsunami before stopping.

"Latias!" I yell. History was repeating itself... Except this time the smiling legendary wasn't going to risk her life. "Everyone out!"

Latias is using psychic to control the tsunami but one Pokémon isn't enough to stop such a thing. "Lugia help out with extrasensory," Lillie orders.

The two female legendaries were starting to push back the massive wave. "Greninja freeze parts with ice beam. Zorua chip them off with shadow ball."

Since the tsunami wasn't moving, water stopped getting sucked back into the ocean. The ice ships were slowly taking size away from the tidal wave. "Tapu Fini use Moonblast to blow the water away," Lillie commands. "Pikachu use electro ball."