A Battle and Wonder Trading

Ash's POV

I woke up before Paul so I decided to give him payback for Sinnoh. "Pikachu," I whispered shaking him awake. Instantly he sparked his cheeks mad that I woke him up. "Wait don't shock me, I thought you might want to give some payback for all the times Paul insulted us."

Pikachu gave the most devilish laugh I've ever heard from him. He walked over while charging his electricity. "Pika, Pikaa, Pikaaa, Pikaaaa Chuuu."

Pikachu decided to shock both of us, you can never trust that guy. "Pikachu why did you shock me too." I yelled at him.

He shrugged and ran out the tent. "You guys are pathetic." Paul said and went outside.

"How about we have our battle now to start of the day right?" I asked.

"Are you sure you want to start off with a loss?" Paul smirked. "That's not exactly starting off right."

"I'll referee," James announced as he came out of the tent.

"Ash you better not lose to Plum Head," Moon said.

"Troublesome," I heard Paul mumble.

"Moon I thought you would be cheering for Paul not Ash," Bonnie said smiling at the now flustered girl. We all looked at Bonnie wondering what she's talking about.

"Bonnie you funny little girl," Moon said and took her to the side.

Bonnie's POV

"Bonnie don't say things like that," Moon said quietly to me furious.

"Why? Because what I'm saying is right?" I asked innocently.

"Ugh," I giggled. "Looks like Lillie found a way to avoid the battle."

I looked over towards the house and saw Lillie through the window. At least she's making food for us. Moon and I walked back over to everyone.

On one side Paul had his Electivire out and ready while Ash was talking to his Noivern.

I remember Electivire from my book

I remember Electivire from my book. It can learn a lot of different moves but relies on its fists a lot. With a flying Pokémon it could make the battle even.