Accident

(Edit - this was my first ever fic I wrote, please bear with the mistakes I did 🙈 I want to edit this book so badly but I am not finding time to.

There will be a lot of confusion in timeline ahead but trust me keep reading the book and every confusion will be solved

Happy reading ✌🏽)

Accident time and place : 4:38 PM on high way.

A loud sound produced when a car and a truck collided. It was very vivid from 50 feet distance,that the truck driver was at fault as it was almost on top of the car.I stopped my car aside and couldn't think properly. I could only see smoke and didn't know if anyone survived or not.

But I saw silhouette lying 10 feet away from the collusion area and a lady who stood beside the boy was weeping.I immediately stepped out of the car and could see him waking up and crying for his mom.

I ignored the lady and reached out to him "are you alright?" taking my phone out of my coat. Immediately I called for ambulance and police. He nodded but I could see his pain in his tears. 

I suddenly heard a voice from behind "what are you gonna do without me, my child" I didn't dare look behind because i know it was the spirit of the mother. "I know you are a clairvoyant, tell him not to cry please." I didn't respond to it and was trying to act like i didn't hear anything. 

"do you want me to call anyone from your family until the ambulance comes?" i asked him. But he didn't reply to any of my question there after but crying. I handed him a bottle of water and comforted him by patting his shoulder. 

"you stupid lady! because of your silliness i am dead" a deep manly voice shouted. And again i didn't wanted to get involved in any of the conversation those spirits had. I was scared to death.

"She pushed me outside the car!" the boy cried.I was controlling myself not to get emotional.

"could you please tell him that i love him?" said the lady spirit, who now sitting next to the boy.

"you know right she loved you and wanted you to be safe?" i told the boy pacing my hands on his shoulder. I turned to the spirit and she thanked crying. I thought not to get involved but couldn't help myself, i nodded to her with tears rolling down my cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From the lady's point of view:

I am so happy to take him to the comic-con finally, which he has been asking me from so many days. He looks so happy. Oh my boy your smile is the light of my life,was thinking myself while driving. 

Suddenly I lost my control in panic as i saw a Truck approaching towards us. I couldn't think clearly, i opened the other side car door and pushed Jimin outside. I saw him shouting "Mom" just before the truck hit me.I went blank and that's it. 

I stepped out to see where my boy was and couldn't think of leaving him alone there but was crying standing there helplessly.

 I saw a young lady approaching towards us from her car. A 5'4 inch figure who had a pale rose complexion, with a brown hair which was till her shoulder. She was wearing a white high collar t-shirt and a Beige color over coat with a pair of jeans. She saw me and i know she definitely saw me but ignoring me she approached Jimin. 

I saw her comforting my boy and couldn't help myself but use her as a intermediate.But she kept ignoring for a reason.

I ignored the fact that the driver was yelling at me even after we being dead.

"You have the right to remain silent until your account has been analysed. plead guilty?" said a male voice cuffing the driver's hand. The cuff looked like it was flaming with red fire..I knew it was him, the grim reaper.  He was calling out for me. 

He cuffed me but it looked different from the driver's. This was in blue flames "follow me! you will be alright and taken care of" said the grim reaper. I wanted a last moments with my boy and the grim reaper allowed me.

  "could you please tell him that i love him?" i asked the young lady sitting next to my boy. I saw her tears rolling down her cheeks and nodded to me. And i took a good bye from this world, from my boy.