Her birthday

She just finished the call with Jimin, already crying a Han river sitting up in her bed. Tired from all the crying last night, her tired fluffy eyes lightened from him calling to wish.

"Happy birthday Minji"  a hesitant female voice said with a sarcastic tone.
Minji looked up to the direction from the voice came, she was a frowned at all to see who was it as this became a habit for her to show up in the past two days. Her face with a slight anger that was building up in her body. Maintaining her composure and ignored the ghost woman in front of her and got up from her bed.

"What a rude asshole you are? I just wished a birthday you ignoring me??" The ghost said in a dramatic way. Minji glared at the ghost and walked off through the door to the living room. Following her like a trail, It sat on the kitchen counter.
Minji ignored the ghost.

"I am really getting used to you these days. It's really nice meeting you everyday. We might become best bud you know." It said in a usual sarcastic tone. Minji sighed placing the coffee mug a little hard on the counter.

The ghost grinned knowing that she is annoyed by it's presence.

"I am a lot relieved that i didn't see any Grim Reaper around you in these two days."  The ghost said peeking her over to the coffee mug from where It sat next to Minji. Minji was quite until know but she frowned when the ghost mentioned Grim Reaper. The sudden chill passing through her knee making her weak-panicking within inside and her face turned pale. The ghost noticed.

"I wish i knew who is that! Cats curiosity you know" It said eyeing your side face. She shut her eyes completely before opening her mouth to talk.

"Who are you? And what the fuck do you really want with me?" She couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't stay quite and ignore it which she has been trying to do for the past two days but this It's getting on her nerve.

It smirked at her hugely after all tries in these two days, finally it getting attention from her.

"You know me very well, Minji! Like how I know you." It said grinning hugely, eyes taunting. There was a silence. You froze in your place.

"The only difference is I didn't reborn" It sighed giving her chill to the core of her spine. She understood.

"F-from past life you mean?" She chuckled out in disbelief.

"Well, it so stupid to even point out, but then happy realization!" It said sarcastically. She didn't believe it.

"The history won't repeat." It said with a scary face all of a sudden. Minji had a jumpscare to see its face changing that close. The glitch of its head that it made was even more scarier as she steppes backwards from the ghost.

"It won't repeat, YOU HEAR ME IT WON'T HAPPEN MINJI!!" Its deep doubled voice echoed in her head as the ghost took few steps a head making her move back and rest on the opposite counter.
There was silence.
It came back to normal.

"I look scary!" It said in worried voice "I don't know what happens to me when I talk about Jimin." It was back to normal, it felt nothing happened a few minutes ago. It played with its hair while pouting at her. Her both hands on the counter looking at it.

"STOP PLAYING WITH ME! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY YOUR ASS SHOWS UP EVERYDAY I FRONT OF ME AND ABOUT JIMIN" She yelled at it.