Clairvoyant

(A short chapter) 

Minji point of view:

"Stay away from him" I shouted at a lady standing next to Jimin's bed. 

"whom are you talking to, Minji," Jimin said jumping off from the bed in front me. But I didn't answer him. I saw the woman nearing Jimin, I immediately pulled him behind me. 

"Minji, you are scaring me," he whispered from my back, seeing I was locking someone's way to him. It was a really a scary ghost. Her appearance looked so scary and I have never seen a ghost like her.

She grinned at me "He is mine! Minji... He is mine.." as she slightly moved leveling up to my face. I shut my eyes immediately, not wanting to look at her scary face tightly hugging Jimin to my back.

"No!!" she screamed in my face as I held out a cross symbol on her face. She disappeared into thin air.

"whom were you talking to?" Jimin chimed as he saw me move to the bed and sat ice frozen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you're a clairvoyant?" Jimin frown at what I confessed to him. I nodded to his disbelieve.

"You're saying that you saw my mom that day?" I felt his eyes sting, I nodded to him pressing my lips from trembling. His hands immediately covered his face. And I was there thinking how hard it would be for the boy to know that I saw his mother but he couldn't. My heart ached to see the boy crying in front of me.

"Thank you," he chimed smiling painfully at me. I placed my hands on his shoulder in reassurance. He quickly hugged me, crying on my shoulder. I could barely saw his buried face on my shoulder, but couldn't control my tears rolling down my cheeks as I heard him weeping. I faced away from him swearing under my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grim reaper's point of view:

It was my routine... I mean, it became habitual for me to see her every day after my work. So I teleported from where I was to her house.

I saw her with the boy in the boy's room.She was talking about a ghost which was here a few minutes back. 

"It was very scary!" she said popping her out at the boy. I watched her telling the boy about her being a clairvoyant. I always amazed how the two of them have grown fond of each other from that day. 

I know and could understand everything about her but the affection she has for the boy... She barely knows him but her heart aches to see the boy cry. The pain in her eyes was different. I was more curious to know the boy now than her.

"He is mine Minji.. He is mine.. the ghost said and I don't know how it knew my name?" she said shrugging to the boy. At first, the boy didn't believe her but when she mentioned about his mom, he gave in. I saw them, crying at each other harm, especially looking at her cry I couldn't hold tears back. I looked down at her crying "Why am I affected by you?" I quickly wiped my tears before it could fall on to her.

I rushed to search for the ghost that she was talking about. I can't leave it roaming around here knowing that it might come back to attack her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin's point of view:

I held onto her and cried that's where I knew how much she cared for me and how much I trust her. I knew she took me out today to make me happy and move on with myself. She is just being more than a Noona not less than a mother. I want her to be my side! always! 

Our bond can't be put into words. Yes! This is what I feel towards her, Minji... My Minji!