Finding Himself

(A/N : How you all holding up?
Here goes another chappy down, don't ask me how many are more to go! Honestly I haven't planned it yet. But I will ensure you, that the upcoming chapters will be equally interesting.)

"I should quit!" the words came trembling from the boy's mouth, sitting in the practice room with his so meant to be team mates which he doesn't remember, of course.

But only one thing he knows and that is, they all work really hard for the debut and he don't want the reason for them to back off or something.

Because it's so clear that Pdnim isn't giving up on him but what he has fail to see is the boy has to regain his memory to be back like before or at least that's what Jimin thinks.

"What?" the leader's voice roar through the room. All eyes widened on Jimin, sweat and pain from the heavy dance practice long forgotten and awaits for his reply.

The boy hung his head low and didn't have the courage to face them, tears roll down his cheeks. He gets up and prepares to leave.

"Hyung!" Jungkook calls for him.

"You heard me! I SHOULD QUIT!" he says again without turning back.

"what are you talking about Jim-"

"Well isn't easy for me not to remember anything and feel like I am stuck!" he wipes off the tears with his sleeves and turns back

"I can't see you suffer because of me. It isn't easy, I can't help myself but feel like burden to you all." he adds in between his soft sobs.

"That's why we are trying really hard to get you back Jimin-ah" Hoseok chimed and patted the boy's shoulder.

"No Hyung!"

"We get it Jimin! But-" the boy hugs his hyung and Hobi sighs while hugging him back.

"Jimin ah, without you Bangtan is not going to debut!" Yoongi says.

"we will get back the old you Jimin, we just need a little push" says the elder of all.

"We have seen you practice like crazy, we aren't going to waste that, are we?" the leader says calmly because somewhere he knew that Jimin will be back... Heck they all knew that Jimin will be back...

"But!"

"No If and buts! Jimin" Taehyung says and runs upto hug the boy with his boxy smile.

"No one is quitting here!" a voice hoarse through the practice room.

She walked her way to him right where he was standing before he wanted to walk out.

She smiled at him.
He smiled at her.

Her face is the only thing that brings his lost self seems familiar...
Her gaze is the only thing that makes him at peace when he is fighting his own battle...
Her name is the only thing he remembers more than his own name...

Even he is lost himself and his memory which he fights to get back but she is the only one who can make him feel at ease and forget, all the stress he is going through.

"You are going to practice from now on, and I am going to help you!" she says with a commanding voice.
It's been a week since she has been with the boys and became familiar with all of them. She comes in and see them practice and sometime have fun time with them. She feels secure around the boys as if they are part of her life now.

"Wow! Look at you commending" the leader chuckles as he sits up against the wall.

"I am my father's daughter after all!" She says frantically shrugging her shoulder a little. The boys chuckle at her except one who is really nervous.