The history

(I Am really sorry for not updating my stories regularly. Don't hate me for that. I will try to update regularly from now onwards. 

P.S. Unedited sorry for my flaws guys)

It was a silent ride back home. Both of them didn't to speak to each other. He blamed himself for doing such thing. Not the big deal it was just a kiss. But kissing Minji wasn't a good idea. It was all wrong. He was ashamed of himself for kissing her first. He looked out the window object moving fast and the light disappearing in a flash he sunk himself into his guilt. He wondered why she didn't move nor defined her? He snapped himself and he knew even if she allowed him to kiss her. This was all wrong. He didn't dare look at her. He didn't have the courage to look at her. "I shouldn't have kissed her" But he couldn't stop himself. "She is probably gonna kick me out of her house. Shit, this is the gratitude I show her?" he cursed himself his breath. Meanwhile-

The guilt of kissing a 16-year-old boy clouding her mind. She knew it was all wrong. She wanted him to be her Dongsaeng and kissing him wasn't she all planned. She wanted to know why she had a Deja vu! She has never been to the library before until the first time she and Jimin went for his high school project. "Oh my god I kissed a high school goer," she thought to herself, frustrated at her own self. She gripped the steering and took the maximum speed to reach home quickly. Because him sitting in the passenger seat wasn't helping her in this situation. She glanced him from the corner of her eye who was looking out the window nail biting. She mumbled under breath for dragging this on him. She blamed herself for doing this to him. She should have acted as a grown up and should have avoided it but she didn't. She was lost. She was him for a moment. 

He felt the harshness of her driving. He saw how she was about to lose control. He looked at her from the passenger's side. She was angry at herself. He thought "she is angry with me." She pushed the brake making the car to a sudden an inch way to the vehicle in front. His eyes wide while looking at her. She slowly turned her towards him and her eyes softened at the boy who was terrified. Both wanted to speak but didn't. Their silence broke when there was a continuous honk from behind. She turned the wheel and got them home.

She placed the keys and went to her room directly without saying a word. He stood there in the hallway and watched her enter her room. He sighed and went his, locked the door behind him with a loud thud. She peeked from her room to make sure he went inside. She sighed. Throwing herself on her bed and sunk in her own thoughts. She ruined their relationship with that kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night he went directly to his room and thinking about what happened between them. He ruined it he ruined the relationship with the kiss. He sat up on his bed rubbed his face "Idiot!" mumbled under his palm. He pushed himself off the bed and went to the kitchen. She was there half asleep, her messy her and eyes were swollen probably she was crying last night which made him sadder. He looked at her dizzy from walking around the kitchen and cursed himself for the hundredth time. She noticed his presence. she looked at him with her half-asleep eyes. his eyes softened at the way she was looking at him. He walked towards the fridge and he ignored her looking at him for a moment, just for a moment.

She looked at him and worried about what was going on in his mind. "He hates me!" she thought herself taking a slip from the milk carton. She studied his back carefully. 

Even in midst of her worry about the kiss last evening, She found himself to be resembling someone...

Someone she knew...

Someone she knew recently...

Someone she recently saw and talked to...

She snapped her head and told herself to focus on the big picture was in front them. Which was ruining their relationship if they won't talk it out. She saw his jaw clenching and realized she was staring at his side for so long now. He was frustrated to be even present in front of her. Both of them were worried about each other than themselves.