The past

The grim reaper remembers everything from his past except the sin he committed and the reason for he becomes the grim reaper. If and only he touches, the person or a thing related to his sin bring backs that memory of his. Not even his name.

"you're just being jealously, my boyfriend" minji said rubbing his thighs.

"well you can't blame me... You're too beautiful, i can't help it" he replied grinning at towards her. Clings on glasses breaks their romantic moment.

"Here is my toast to the lovely couple sitting here." a lady said. " here is to the couple of the evening Minji, my friend and her fiance_____" she added rising her glass towards the couple.

"Minji ! minji! wake up! wake up!"

You slightly opened your eyes to see jimin standing next to the bed. "Ahh!! you could have waited until she said his name!" you yelled at him slapping his tummy.

"whose name? who is she?" jimin asked widening his eyes. "the same dream?" he added.

"yeah! every fucking time something happens and i wake up before knowing his name." you groaned and cursed under your breath.

"well sorry for that! but you're getting late. Stop hitting me and wake up your lazy ass." jimin said slapping your back. You sat yourself up and cursed again in frustration.

"yaahhh!! you shouldn't hit your noona!" you said biting your inner cheeks and pouting towards jimin.

"Noona? who? no way m calling some one like you noona!" he said grinning at you. "you're too cute to be called noona!" he added. "yahh! yahh! come here, you little-" you trying to reach from your bed as he ran away.

It's been almost 2 years, he is being living with you. your life was so amazing,having someone with you. You were 21 when you found this 14 years old boy, who was calm and silent.

"yahh!! look at now, you becoming more naughty now-a days." you running out breath while chasing him around the house.

"ask any of your ghost dongsaeng to call you noona. I ain't gonna!" he mocked you running away from you.

"You come here, you were so silent at first." you added " you com---" you legs caught inside the door mate making you fall. You gasped seeing yourself being stop before you could hit the floor.

"See one of my ghost friend--" you said slightly looking down at your waist. You could see no hand but there are fabric creases visible at the waist part. Within a second, you could feel the body heat rising and your ears gone red in fear.

You immediately pushed yourself up " who is it? show yourself!" you demanded taking a step back. No responses.

"Yeah yeah why don't you ask them to call--" he cut off himself to see you standing there frowned. "what happened?" he chimed nervously. you didn't respond and kept standing there looking into void.

"Minji! you're scaring me ! say something" he demanded in high tone.

" ah ! you're scared now" you replied to him laughing . " you're sick! i thought you a scary ghost or something!" he replied. You gave him a laugh nervously.

"who is it?" you asked again looking at the same direction in a husky voice, after ensuring jimin left the room. You still didn't any responses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grim reaper's point of view -

Its been 2 years, since i have been following her. Sometimes i see her eating, sometimes studying, sometimes in her office, sometimes drinking with her friend, sometimes just simply playing with the boy....

Sometimes...."No! that happened only once" you said did out loud to stop you thinking what you saw. Once i was in her room, searching for her. She came out from the bathroom and i can't..... i don't want... shaking your head and " keep it straight" groaned at yourself.

"But every time i see her sleeping she wakes up within no time angrily" thinking what she would have been dreaming about.

It was early morning, i was got myself ready to see her. Guess what she should be sleeping again. I simply wore a black shirt and a grey trousers and top of it had a black blazer and a black round hat with a pair of black shoes.

I opened my eyes to see myself leaning at her night stand. she was sleeping so peacefully. If i was allowed to see her, i can simply look at her the whole day and do nothing. Her face gives me strength. I instantly smile just by looking her face.

I have been a grim reaper for 50 years now, no other human had affected me the way she does. I want to know her, i want to talk to her.

But i can't.... i just can't... because imma damn fucking grim reaper. She might not be shocked to see a grim reaper but I shouldn't get her involved with me. I can't even think about the consequences.

She grinned in her sleep making me smile under my hat. I simply watched her sleeping but within few minutes, the boy came to wake her up. I almost swore, i didn't want him to wake her up. I was angry at him so much for waking her up, i walked towards the bed.

But no use, she woke up "Ahh!! you could have waited until she said his name!" she started hitting him.

"whose name? who is she?" i mumbled myself with the boy saying the same thing. I carefully listened to them. I knew this was the same dream she has been having from years and never finds out who the "he" was. But nothing i could encounter. I was grinning widely at the conversation they had.

I followed her to every place she was running. I glanced at the door mate and back to her running towards it. I immediately went standing by her side and grabbed her placing my hands around her waist.

I frowned by the vision i had quickly in front me by just touching her. That touch... that touch made my past life and sin rushing back to my memories in my eyes. I wanted to scream out loud! i immediately vanished from there and back to my room.

I groaned so loudly sitting on knees..

" I killed her!" I crying burying your face under your chest sobbing so harshly

"I KILLED HER" I shouted so loud to take the pain and suffer.