Time: 4:38 PM (final)

(I am damn emo right now! This Book reached 800 reads! Thank you for trusting me throughout, love you all!

Last update for the book,... I am gonna miss Grim reaper! Officially a book is gonna have 'completed' status in my profile,  finally!

Happy reading ✌ )

She is quite sitting there in the corner of the hospital room, she saw and heard both the Reaper's talk, saw Minji going through changes in her body, she saw the doctors barging inside the room.

She saw everything, but none couldn't see her and the pain that she was going through. Like before, like 40years ago, like how she cried for her best friend who was lying in a bed unconsciously. She moved her limp over her sleeping friend and saw the doctors do their work around her. She wanted her friend to come back alive but...

But she knew, that's not how it works. She knew what her friend might be going through right now, she remembers this moment and had been crying since...

The wrinkles on her skin fades and she becomes her old self, she becomes Minji's best friend again...

The Ahjumma that Minji and Jimin saw in the amusement park, not knowing that she might be her friend but see her as ahjumma....

Her friend Emma! Who blamed herself for everything that happened 40 years ago..

A tease which caused her best friend's death and created a whole chaos..

She left the room, it was like in the past, only thing she wasn't crying like last time cause she knew this has to happen or the cycle might just keep happening.

Minji's death was a chaos as well as a curse. And it can be stopped only when this Minji dies that too in the hands of her murderer from past life.. And that being Park Jimin, the reaper.

To stop the cycle, to stop Minji and Jimin from suffering,
You may ask what's the suffering?

Minji was all alone since her birth, her mom died giving birth to her, she doesn't even know who is her father. She had no one, so close to her to whom she can share things, with whom she can laugh cry, other than uncle Kang Do young.

As for Jimin, he lost his mother in a car accident which wasn't supposed to happened in the first place, his father left him and his mother when he was a toddler.. All he had was his mother who left him all alone..

If and all, she cross the death zone today but would never over come her coma stage. Jimin will die, the reaper Jimin will stay as a repear until a suitable time comes around again, which might another 40 years or even more.
Nobody knows....

The ghost Eunla might succeed taking Jimin with her forever and the reaper Eunla might stay as a reaper forever and she will never re born. It doesn't stop their, only person who has no connection to this past life, the younger Minji, Bang Minji and the people associated with her, will face consequences, it could be drastic.

So Jimin has not kill, Minji, he has no other choice. As she hates the fact of Jimin killing Minji again, but she doesn't have other choice either. She has to make sure that this happens.

She thinks, as she walks behind the two reaper, who are on their way to see the younger Jimin, but she knows Eunla, the reaper can't be trusted, and she never ever wanted to see the man's face, who killed her best friend.

But here she is on the command of the deity himself and she has to complete and clear her part of the chaos that was created 40years ago.

"What is going on?" Jimin chimed a little close to Eunla's shoulder. "How did he get into a accident?" while they were on their way to see the younger Jimin who got into accident this morning.