The book

(Vote for the cover -
This one or
The previous one
Unedited as usual!
P.S. it's gonna be a short chappy yet important after this it all will be connecting dots chapters ahead!)

"You've been selected report to the building on sunday to meet your new team and finish up your formalities with us! Bang PDnim will be waiting for you." - the voice hoarse from the other side as he was jumping in excitement. One hand firmly holding the phone to his ears and the other was hitting an arm which belonges to the man that he shares the house with.

The elder looked at him from his cereal bowl with a death glare at the oblivious boy who is now in his own world. He went back to his cereals once the boy stopped hitting him.

"MINJI!" He shouted as the elder covered his ears with his hands, he could sense her taking the phone away from her ear keep hersel4d in tact.

"What's the matter with you?" The elder whined. The younger ignored him once again -

"I have been selected!" There he goes again hitting the elder in excitement. The elder sensed the excitement hovering on the other side. He grabbed Jimin's hand by wrist -

"Quit it already!"

"I can't, do you know?" He yelled at Do young crooking his head away from the phone "How big this is? To get selected in a entertainment company?"

"Do I care?" He spat back. The younger rolled his eyes and went back to talking the details to Minji while walking towards his room slamming the door behind him.

"Yah! This is my house you can't slam the door like that in here like that!" Do young was on his feet yelling at the closed from the dining table.

"Don't worry! I will be leaving you for forever!" Jimin replied popping jis head outta his door still talking to Minji.

The elder man sighed. It's been almost 5 months now that he has been living in with him and almost an year and half, he have know this boy. Seems a lot, the elder knows about him and from the time he started living with him to till now, he got attached to him. No matter how its hard for him to admit and hate admitting that he likes the boy. It feels like he forgot the purpose of making him stay with him. At first he wanted to know about the boy who seemed to attached to Minji, his love ( wasn't even sure he can that about her) but then he wanted to help him cause of her. That's is not the situation now, he is used to have him by his side now. 'Weird' the grim reaper thought to himself.

He took his cereal bowl to place it in the sink and went to get ready. Today is the D-day!

For what?
The stupid meeting, sorry gathering among the reaper! 'Stupidity' he mumbled on his way back to his room.

~
Grim reaper's point of view -

I reached the spot where this so called gathering supposed to be already happening. I had few errands to run before I could come here. Its 5'o clock in the evening and from all day working out taking souls, i need only one thing and this gathering is not that.

I placed my hat top of my head, Sighing I opened the door to the restaurant fully packed with humans, I found my buddy grinning at me laughing dramatically, giving me 'ah-you-came' look from his seat. I walked hesitantly bowing to the individuals passing by me with a warm fake smile plastered on my face.

It looks so weird as if I am saying 'hey you remember me I will be the one taking your soul, if your lucky with a wink at the last'. I shook my head and saw my friend nudging his face to the so called boss of ours as I took my seat and greeted him properly.