His tenant

(Hey guys! How have you been?? Sorry for making you guys wait this long *nervous laugh* lets get into the core of the storyline. Shall we? Unedited, jebul forgive me for my flaws)

3 years from now:

Jimin point of view:

"I still wanna know why i get this feeling that i know someone similar with your name?" I questioned the girl in front of me. Her smile was reassuring, i am glad that she is there for me when no one was there.
Soon I am gonna debut from this small company. Still havent been comfortable around the other six yet. That's why I sneak out from my dorm where I stay with my group members, to see her.

"That's what you thinking right now?? Only a week left for you debut and thats all you have been thinking?" She asked me with a smiling face. How did i manage to score such beauty in my life i would never know. I stared at her brushing my bangs back. She traced my action chuckling
"lots of girls gonna die on that you know" she chuckled out patting my bangs. I was lost in her touch... "seriously, how did i score her?"

"Not gonna attend that?" Pointing over at my phone which was ringing for the past 10mins. I sighed and saw Jungkook the youngest member of our new group, was calling me... I knew it's practice time... I sighed again looking at her pouting. She pouted..

"Go now, they must be worried." She said leaning her face a bit gracing her nose to mine. I quickly pecked her lips and stood up from her bed. She held my wrist for me to look at her.

"I miss you already," she chimed nose scrunched a little. I chuckled before leaning forward to kiss her forehead.

"I will come back this weekend, I promise." And forwarded myself to the exit before take a final glance at her sweet face.

"Am i still the same mystery cutie to you?" She asked smirking at me. I almost chocked on my laughter, hands on the doorknob. I looked at her sitting in her bed. She waved cutely asking me to leave quickly.

I did...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jimin-ah!! stay with me!! I ne-"
That's what he heard before slamming the door behind him. Wiping his eyes, he was a crying mess. He walked... he walked and little further he walked...

Until he found a park where he thought for rest a bit before moving to search for a job first then, a place to live.. He was sure he would easily get a part time job in this big city but renting a place was his worry right now. Taking the seat the bench in the park, got lost in his own thoughts. About everything from last night at the library to a few months back. He smiled a little when he remembered his mom's face where he met Minji for the first time. Tears escaping on his puffy cheeks, he was lost in his mind full of her thoughts.

He wanted to go back... Go back to his Minji and hug, cry on her shoulder like he always does. But the guilt of kissing her and making her cry wasn't something to forget... He would never forget. He would never forget her. Wiping his tears he away from his hands and saw a boy playing with his mom.

"You dropped it there!" A man's voice from behind said. He turned to look a pale skinned man with this a hat all dressed in black. He titled his head a little to avoid the sunlight hitting his eyes and recognized the man from the parking at the memorial service. He stood up greeting him out of habit. He knew that the boy haf recognized him. He smiled at the boy a little. Jimin took the wallet from the man's hand and thanked him.

"Waiting for someone?" He asked with a small smile on his face. He nodded his head in a no. The man widened his smile before taking the seat beside, where Jimin was previously sitting. Without hesitation Jimin took a seat beside him, when he eyed to take.