He Betrayed

(A/N - back to back update? Well I sorta have to finish this book 🙈 I have two more stories lined up in my drafts 🙈🙈🙈

So yes! Hehe😁 it's gonna be little intense fight... M trying not to make it boring.. So let's see how the output comes...

What the actual fuc* is that pic? Is he planning on to kill me with everyday update? 😱😍😱😍)

"Happy for you both!" is all what he heard when he tried to eavesdrop over the so called Bride's room.

He went pale....
His hands shaking because of the anxiety and the anger that he is controlling at that moment, lips queckering in fear and almost a tiny drop of tear pops out from the corner of his eyes...

Did he want to barge in and ask question that he wanted to clarify?

Yes..

But he was scared...

Did he think that there can still be a tiny possibility that it's his child and not of Do young's?

No..

Ofcourse he was preoccupied with his anger and Eunla's words..

As of now he did nothing but walked off from the place where he saw Emma hugging his best friend Do young and his to be bride Minji...

Eunla was standing there, with a obvious 'i told you so' look on her face but he ignored her

"It can't be!" he mumbled before locking himself in his room.

(oh wait! Prepare some tissues! Prepare knife or something cause m sure you guys gonna kill me for wait I have done ahead☺️☺️ but m ready to face my fate.. )

There was a knock, which he ignored and kept mumbling to him something

Another knock...

"Dude what the heck are you doing?" 
His head squinted towards the door when he heard the voice. He shook his head and started pacing like a lost track psycho, at least if he had clarified his doubt....

No how can he question his best friend and his girl friend, who is soon to be his wife?

But can he not overthink about it?

Not that either...

"Jimin! Dude! Are you alive?" do young knocked vigorously "Open up!"
Jimin closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath saying "it can't be, Jimin! They would never cheat you" to himself.

"What the heck man? I was sleeping!" he opened the door and rubbed his eyes to make up to his eyes.

"Damn! Look at you! You look so wormed out man and you need to be ready in an hour!" Do young came into the room having Jimin's tux in one hand and his tux on the other hand.

"I got them ironed" he showed the tux to the groom and satisfactory grin.

"I know," Jimin moved to the bed "Just head ache" lay flat on his bed and rubbed his face.

"Up and wash yourself! Will get some medicine for you!"
An uninterested hmph left Jimin's mouth, enough for do young to know that something was wrong with his friend.

"What's the matter, Jimin-ah?" he came and sat next Jimin after he set the tux inside the cupboard. Jimin didn't answer him.

"Emotional and anxiety attack?"

Jimin still didn't answer him and was lying with his eyes closed.

"I know! It must be... Um... How to put it?"