The pain

~Shortest chapter~

-15 Years before- Time - 4:38 Pm-

They rushed her to the ICU immediately, having her half unconsciouslylaying on the structure. She was expecting a girl baby and had been deciding her name as well. From the moment, when she knew she is pregnant, Minji was the name which kept popping up in her mind. 

She fists the sheet underneath her on the hospital bed, screaming out loud. Yes the baby is now being already stepped out. Half unconscious mother's eyes filled with tears knowing that it was a girl. "minji" she named the baby in her ears making the baby cry out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He had nothing do to that night, it was only 4:38 in the evening. And roaming in the busy street dressed up like a human wasn't helping at all.  

His heart beating fast all of sudden, making him grab the pole by his side. He went on his knees, still leaning on the pole next to him placing his hands on the left side chest. Groaning in pain, tears falling down his cheeks, he screamed internally letting the pain take him. 

He didn't know why that happened to him. Cursing himself for doing something wrong in his previous life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~too short right? don't worry had updated the next part also~