Grim Reaper

(That's Yoo Chun Ji Min from Magic Castle, don't you guys think he looks like jimin in this shot? That's why I used this picture here)

Past -

It was on a Sunday morning. He wanted to finish off his book for which he has been preparing for over a week now. He woke up from his bed rubbed his face with his hands and straight went to take a shower. His paperwork required few references from books. So he decided to go to the library today and take notes. 

He came out of the shower in 5 minutes. He took a look at the papers placed on his study table and put it in his bag, placing it in one of the folders. He pulled out a casual tee and jeans from his cupboard, putting it on him. He grabbed his bag and shoved it on his shoulder and was ready to leave. He took his car out of the garage and drove off to the nearby library.

He walked through all the selection related to the topic of his paperwork. Finally, after searching for 10minutes, he found the perfect book. He toed himself to reach the top and pulled the book out. He pushed few pages and read few lines from it. By then he heard a voice humming on the other side. He went to check out of curiosity. 

He went around and found a girl jumping to pull a book from the top shelf. She stopped Jumping and towed herself and reach the edge of the book. She placed one hand on the shelf and balanced herself on tip of her toe. He studied her and went there to help. But by then she could take out the book herself. She trembled balancing herself with the support on the shelf. She surely didn't want to push the whole shelf down causing a huge chaos. She let go of her hand and tried to balance herself but failed. He instantly reached her and held her in his arms before she could fall. one hand on her waist and other on her arms. Both facing each other. Her heart was racing, she tightly held onto him for a moment before opening her eyes. He studied her face feature silently. 

 "Are you alright?" he asked. She released herself from his grip and nodded looking down.

"You could have called someone right?" he asked brushing his fingers through his bangs.

"Um! th- that's alright, thank you." she bowed to him smiling and left with the book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin's point of view:

It's been a week since we had coffee together. Though I don't know anything about her yet it feels like I know her very well. We have been talking through chat only. It became a habit to say goodnight and good morning, without it I really feel empty. Not to mention I still don't know her name. I have been asking her but she won't let me know her name.

"You promised me to take out another time, so it let be a secret until then," She says. I mean I can get her name from many sources but I don't want to. She wanna play, I too. After being busy for the whole week, She said she will be free tomorrow. We are gonna meet tomorrow and I finally will get to know her name. 

The grim reaper's point of view:

It's her second trip to the library. The first time she and her little boy were here, he met that girl, who he calls a mystery girl. I snapped myself for lingering my concentration on someone else rather than Minji. She walked up to the last section of the library while her little friend was at the reception. I decided to follow her. I was quite taken aback to see which section she was glancing about. She took a book from the shelf and walked to towards the seat where the boy was sitting. She took the seat opposite to him. I sighed in relief knowing that she isn't sitting beside. Somewhat I was disturbed by their friendship or whatever they I took a seat on the opposite table and closely observed her reading the book.