To Nowhere

Not an update! But go on and read it fully!

A fine ass collaboration with minyo93 🙈🙊and we are so so excited about this book 😍😍 please read it and give all the love to this book and our collaboration...

A much awaited collaboration, you guys can say! We have been working on it for days now 💜💜💜

Go and read it guys 😘 its on her account!

Here is a little sneak a peak! 😍😍

Jungkook lives the perfect life. He has a good job at his fathers company, a great group of friends, loving girlfriend and a good bond with his parents.

Jungkook is the son of the CEO of Jeon Architectures. And expected to become the next CEO. His parents are a little old fashioned but would do anything for their only child and support him in almost everything.

Jungkook and his friends are together since childhood. He often goes bowling, having dinners and goes to parties with them.

His girlfriend is a beautiful model. She's fun, loving and kind. She loves him with all her heart.

But...

Despite this perfect life he's living, Jungkook never felt complete or comfortable with himself and it hurts him.

When he was 16, he told his psychiatrist that he was having a lot of questions about his sexuality, that he thought he might be gay.

"Do you like women?" he asked.

Without hesitation, Jungkook replied, "Yes."

"Then you're not gay."

"Well, maybe I'm bisexual."

To which he shook his head and responded, "Bisexuality doesn't exist in men. You're straight."

That's how he said it. No ambiguity. No hesitation.

Conversation over.

x   C O M I N G   S O O N   x

x

T O   N O W H E R E