Her Falseness

A/N - Hey babes 😍 how have you'll been?

Hope it's going good for you'll... It's good to be back to wattpad 💜 I missed you!

Its been 84 years (titanic right in the Feels 😁😂) , since I have updated my FFs, I know, I am a bad author for making my readers wait this long 😭 I am really sorry for not updating 🙈🙈

The fashion show was a success thank you so much for your wishes 💜 💜

Here is an update for you all 😍

Jimin point of view:

"I still wanna know why i get this feeling that i know someone similar with your name?" I questioned the girl in front of me. Her smile was reassuring, i am glad that she is there for me when no one was there.
Soon I am gonna debut from this small company. Still havent been comfortable around the other six yet. That's why I sneak out from my dorm where I stay with my group members, to see her.

"That's what you thinking right now?? Only a week left for you debut and thats all you have been thinking?" She asked me with a smiling face. How did i manage to score such beauty in my life i would never know. I stared at her brushing my bangs back. She traced my action chuckling
"lots of girls gonna die on that you know" she chuckled out patting my bangs. I was lost in her touch... "seriously, how did i score her?"

"Not gonna attend that?" Pointing over at my phone which was ringing for the past 10mins. I sighed and saw Jungkook the youngest member of our new group, was calling me... I knew it's practice time... I sighed again looking at her pouting. She pouted..

"Go now, they must be worried." She said leaning her face a bit gracing her nose to mine. I quickly pecked her lips and stood up from her bed. She held my wrist for me to look at her.

"I miss you already," she chimed nose scrunched a little. I chuckled before leaning forward to kiss her forehead.

"I will come back this weekend, I promise." And forwarded myself to the exit before take a final glance at her sweet face.

"Am i still the same mystery cutie to you?" She asked smirking at me. I almost chocked on my laughter, hands on the doorknob. I looked at her sitting in her bed. She waved cutely asking me to leave quickly.

I did...

~"Have mystery girls dream"~ a voice flash through his mind. He shook his head and continued walking towards the living room.

The voice kept talking to him for the past few days, as if he has heard those words before as if he knows who is talking, as if he had lived those moments before.

He never questioned Minji, why she always kept calling herself as mystery girl. At first he thought, that might be a name he gave her when they first met. But now, it feels like that is someone else's name, a third person involved in the story which he doesn't know of.

The images of a young woman flashes in his memories or what it feels like a memory to him and the voice that he hears from time to time, makes him wanna know about himself from before the incident, where he lost his memory. He wanna go back to the point where he truely belongs to.

His thoughts gets disturbed when he receives another call from Jungkook... His jaw clenched and he shut his eyes for a moment... He sighed and kept his mobile in silent.

~~~~

"Where are you jimin?" she let's out an ugly cry, dry cry with her scar face and a dark blue patch on her left cheeks.