Just A Vessel

(A/N- This is near the end 😭 I can't believe I managed to write through this! This is kinda lucky charm to me, which has the most no. Of reads. I remember me jumping around my house when this hit 60views now it's 380 which is a huge no. for an amateur like me.
How did you all survive this shit? 😅🙈

Thank you so much minimins for the love you have shown ♡♡)

Double update on your way 😍
I fucking hate shifting 😭
That's the reasons I couldn't update minimins please forgive me.

Unedited as usual 😁

"This you! Jimin!"

"Ah-"
It was easy when he didn't know about the boy. And the boy being himself was something unacceptable for him. How is he supposed to act normal when the boy that he hated so much is himself?

"I know it's hard to digest the fact but-"
She said balancing young Jimin's weight on her.
"but damn he is so heavy"

"oh! I am sorry, but I can't touch him."

She sent him a death glare.
"quit the drama, queen!"

The reaper sighed and approached the boy from the other side. The moment he touched the boy he felt like he elevated to the past.

The past:

"Here is my toast to the lovely couple sitting here." a lady said. " here is to the couple of the evening Minji, my friend and her finance Park Jimin" she added rising her glass towards the couple.

The couple raised their glass and bowed a thank you.

"Happy birthday babe!" Jimin placed a soft kiss on Minji's cheeks while he traced his hands on her thighs.

"Thank you" she returned the kiss "Later"  she said through her teeth and smacked his hands under the table.

Emma giggled noticing their lovey-dovey moment.

Minji cleared her throat.

"You didn't had too!" Minji whined cutely to her best friend Emma.

"No we had to do for you guys!" Eunla added who sat across the couple beside Emma who was giggling.

"Not forget to mention my efforts." A voice from behind and all the heads turned towards him.
Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You are late Mr. Kang do yun" Jimin said dramatically.

"Cut the drama, queen" Do yun rolled his eyes.

"Yes, arranging for cups takes a lot of effort." Eunla said rolling her eyes on the obnoxious man.

"Thank you my lady!" he said and sat next to her. Minji chuckled -

"Thank you so much you guys, this means a lot to me!"

"hey" Jimin whined.

"To us" Minji said smiling cutely at pouting Jimin.

"Minji, my sweetheart!"

Minji squinted her head towards the voice with an excitement,the man stood there at the door frame with his arms extended for a hug. Minji ran to the man and hugged him tightly.

"looks like I am the not the last guest." Do yun whispered. Emma nudged his side "quite" he grinned and looked at the woman in front of him hugging her father. His heart flattered at the sight of her.